1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by EVH, 1 Oct 2020.

1. LeaaderCom

Associate

I was in queue position 14 on Friday the 4th, then got an email to say Queue position 13 this morning.

Then got an Email just now to say its shipped.

STRIX OC 3080.

I had given up all hope of receiving before xmas but very happy that it should be arriving tomorrow :)

2. Ur round next

Wise Guy

I dunno about the rest of you who have had there cards shipped today but im cracking a beer open to celebrate

3. Rust3dfaith

Gangster

I'd love to, But currently working and im on call tonight :( maybe a celebratory coffee instead, a scoop of the good stuff instead of the instant :D

4. Ur round next

Wise Guy

Im lucky as i have all of this month off..Enjoy ya coffee mate :)

5. Dugganator

Wise Guy

I’m hoping for news to the sounds of the Coca Cola advert..... THE MSI TRIO’s ARE COMING... THE MSI TRIO’s ARE COMING.....LALALALALALALALA

I mean sure it doesn’t sound right but you get my point :p

6. GogFather

Associate

This!

now I'm imagining the Coca Cola truck replaced with a brightly lit DPD truck carrying MSI Trio's

7. doug_1986

Wise Guy

:D

8. Dugganator

Wise Guy

:p

9. wrd90

Associate

Anyone waiting for an EVGA ftw3 ultra had a dispatched email? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

10. thecremeegg

Sgarrista

I've waited so long that I'm now ambivolent towards it. I've got a Palit coming from a competitor that will probably be going on ebay to get me some extra cash to buy a new monitor to go with my other 3080 that might arrive at some point. I was excited for the card at first, now I've had 3 months to come to terms with the fact I don't really care that much!

11. ScottiB

OcUK Systems

I think they are one & the same, I didn't stop to count exact numbers, I was very busy Friday.

12. wrd90

Associate

@ScottiB Hey man any word on that 3pc shipment of the evga ftw3 ultra that @Gibbo mentioned last week?

13. Whitsy

Gangster

Hopefully get something later today regarding a dispatch then - praying it's not slightly under the 30 haha

14. Priiceyy

Associate

How long do you think it will be before you can buy a 3080 again?

15. Generalray

Gangster

@Gibbo @ScottiB last week there were meant to be 20-30 Gigabyte Gaming OC cards lurking about on those 40 pallets that were sitting about I believe, have they been booked in and accounted for do you know? If they have any movement on GB this week. Thank you please?
    PS Every time we get an update a Christmas fairy gets their wings XOXOXO

16. Andrei147

Associate

Would like to know that also. Currently 4th in queue for 3080 Gaming OC.

Hopefully will get mine this week :)

17. drewmonnelly

Gangster

I got my update email thanks for sorting it :)

18. Virral

Associate

@Gibbo @ScottiB Any news on the 20x TUF OC 3080s that were due in last week? Have they arrived? Been booked in?

19. rowan112

Associate

@ScottiB Any update on the TUF 3080's non OC that was reported to arrive?

20. Kevskii

Associate

@ScottiB @GIGA-Man @Gibbo or anyone actually has there been any news on the 3080 Eagle OCs? Like I am 600 ish in the queue so not expecting mine soon but some news of upcoming shipments would be greatly appreciated :)