• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
In Poland I just got an email they still do not have my STRIX 3080 nonOC and they do not have any clue when it will be delivered and thus offer to give mw my money back while keeping my place in queue.

Im in top10 since day one which means they did not get a single GPU since the very beginning. Interesting.

Associate
Can't believe the patience of you lot in here, my brother is also in the TUF non OC line, 700ish or so.

I never jumped the gun then overpaid from another site, MSI Gaming X Trio, seeing the direction bitcoin is heading along with shortages I think I made the best move, also snagged a 5600x in a motherboard bundle on there as well.
my-build.jpg

Associate
Bit late on this but the 750w is the recommended not the minimum, if you're smart on power consumption with other components and preferably use a gold tier PSU, you can get away with 650w PSUs. The math works out and theres quite a few videos on YouTube on this too.

Thanks for the info, I went overkill with my PSU a while back with a corsair HX1000 and I'm waiting on a 3080, so there's no worries here but it's still good to know these things.

Associate
Well it's time to say goodbye. Just had my dispatch e-mail for the strix oc. It's been a blast but unfortunately I will have to stop looking at this thread every night searching for the slightest bit of information. Hopefully supply ramps up and your all not waiting too long. See you on the other side. :D

Associate
Yeah, this.
I try to keep my eyes on this forum but haven't seen any chat about the 3080 eagles. Have any ever actually came in other than "a small amount"?
A competitor website looks like they got them 3 weeks in a row. What gives?

22 went out last week. I was 23rd in the queue :(

Associate
Still no e-mail for my position #6 in the Strix OC queue. Resisting the urge to put in a pointless ticket - clearly everything is fine, and it'll be arriving tomorrow... :|

Associate
Sold 2080 back in September. check ✓
Bought 3080 TUF non OC. check ✓
**** hits fan 700th in queue. check ✓
Buys GTX 1060 as a stop gap. check ✓
Using 1060 with no issues check ✓
Plays cyberpunk 2077 check ✓
Death of 1060 check ✓
Please I need my card , I'm breaking up into little pieces over here

Associate
Still no e-mail for my position #6 in the Strix OC queue. Resisting the urge to put in a pointless ticket - clearly everything is fine, and it'll be arriving tomorrow... :|

Even if it does ship today, arriving tomorrow is not a certainty right now with the seasonal increase in delivery volumes on top of everything else.

Hope you do get the shipping email soon though, have you checked your spam folder just in case?

Back
Top Bottom