• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
so i just found out because my order is on finance it cant be split but my main problem is whether (when i get 1st in the queue) its gonna holding up other people in the 3080 master line as the case doent come in untill 14/01/21

Associate
@ScottiB We really need to ask for your understanding.

You got mine, Totally understandable...the busiest week of the year and all that..
However....If you could tell the warehouse staff that Bluenosebolt has been very patient and has been a very good boy this year so please ensure his Q# 48 for the Asus TUF OC is THE priority this coming holiday.
:p
I trust this stays between us.

Associate
HEY YOU GUYS! *no more goonies references I promise*

Please bear with us. Please understand that ETAs, especially at the moment, are VERY estimated.

When we get told that something is on the way, it still has to;
- Arrive at the distributor
- Be booked in by the distributor
- Be processed and shipped by the distributor
- Arrive with us
- Be booked in by us
- Be manually processed by the warehouse manager (the only way that we can fully ensure first come first served and that customers awaiting RMA replacements also get their card)
- Be packed and shipped by our warehouse team
- Be collected and processed by DPD
- Be delivered by DPD

and to be absolutely honest with you, since everybody is doing their Christmas shopping online this year there are currently abnormal delays at pretty much every single stage of this, delays which we are not able to predict. So please forgive us if we have to be vague because things take longer than we expected.

To give you guys some perspective on the volumes that we are dealing with right now, we typically operate with one DPD collection per day and for a week or two following Black Friday, a second. Last Friday, when I was helping out in Goods In, I counted four DPD collections, there may have been more. We really need to ask for your understanding.
@ScottiB if I received shipping notification today (not expecting to as 34th in queue for GB Gaming OC) and I have paid for next day delivery but DPD fail to deliver next day due to demand yadayada, do I get that refunded or compensated?

Back
Top Bottom