• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
The dedicated thread is always wrong, and the reality is the updates dont match the queue positions and no follow up updates are made to manage ANY expectations. For anyone to advise go check the thread.. I check the thread and its not great

Associate
The dedicated thread is always wrong, and the reality is the updates dont match the queue positions and no follow up updates are made to manage ANY expectations. For anyone to advise go check the thread.. I check the thread and its not great

They relay the information they are given. They have no idea what's in shipments until they open them. Gibbo even said before he was vague with the small/okay/large because if he said 30 and 29 turned up 1 person would go mental.

People didn't like it. So now they give the actual figures they're given, they vary and people kick off.

Seriously no pleasing some people.

I think the comms have been a million % better of late - please don't alienate them by spitting dummies out

Associate
Our warehouse has not booked those in yet, there is 20 to book in, there is 100 on the way. Those 20 will be booked in and all GPU shipments are prioritised, the warehouse are doing the best they can.

Warehouse is still massively behind hence this Sunday is looking like our last day for taking order for pre-XMAS delivery due to order volumes.
Many thanks for info, glad your house move is done, all the decorating and changes next! - try and have a few days off over Christmas and recharge, its been a mad few months hasn't it, crazy year.:eek:

Associate
k9rb7r5.jpg

Associate
First point, not all, I was accused of posting rubbish in this thread thus stopping the other poster from finding updates, so I don't know where you got you point from, just trying to cause an argument? ;)

Second point, being accused and rubbish coming my way for trying to help and also the poster then decided to report my post that was in reply to someone else, I'm not going to be their best mate, but far from being rude, again, stop trying to cause issues where you don't belong ;)

Thanks, much love, big hugs & kisses :)
I’m not trying to cause issues. What right do you have to say I don’t belong here! I am a OCUK customer Who ordered a rtx3080 and I have contributed to this thread.
Your attitude stinks mate.

keep your love and kisses and al trade them for treating people with respect.

Associate
They relay the information they are given. They have no idea what's in shipments until they open them. Gibbo even said before he was vague with the small/okay/large because if he said 30 and 29 turned up 1 person would go mental.

People didn't like it. So now they give the actual figures they're given, they vary and people kick off.

Seriously no pleasing some people.

I think the comms have been a million % better of late - please don't alienate them by spitting dummies out

What you said ^^

Permabanned
Since I placed my order at the beginning of November (Asus Strix OC & AMD 5900X) I have been using my queue placement to estimate delivery time. At this current rate I'll be receiving my GPU in the 3rd week of April 2021. To be fair to OCUK they seem to be getting through the Strix OC orders faster than other sites.

At least my CPU looks to be 2-3 weeks away.

8KK7jzd.jpg
What position are in queue, I’m currently 624, and uses when I might get mine?

Associate
To be fair it isn't that unreasonable for people to ask questions about shipments that they are told are coming in a certain date, then nobody hears anything about it again after a week or weeks.. Queue positions stay the same for weeks etc. Obviously people are gonna be a bit frustrated/anxious and be like what's happened here? A simple update like, X shipment hasn't turned up or been delayed might stop most people's constant bitching and questions like what is/has been happening for the majority of this thread.
Fairly common sense if I'm honest.

The whole "well if it isn't in the stock update thread there is no update" obviously isn't the attitude people appreciate. Probably why OC have been absolutely bombarded with 1 star reviews over the past few months about communication.

It has improved a lot recently thankfully, I am certainly grateful for the increase in active posts that give some idea of what's actually going on. Keep it up:)

Last edited:
Associate
Why are people so against a suggestion towards providing more consumer friendly updates in here? Why should I need to go digging in peoples profiles?

Honestly? What is so hard about providing an update, even if it's "no update", on products that were expected but seemingly haven't arrived?
Lol just offering you a solution to your easily solvable problem. If it makes you feel better to get upset at people instead then go for it I guess.

Back
Top Bottom