• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Anyone confirm if 3080/90 orders fulfilled are getting COD Cold War codes? Just got my Tuf 3080 non oc shipping confirmation Yayyy.

Edit: Just saw the post above would have preferred Watchdogs but hey ho

I'm very interested to know how many have received this shipping confirmation, has anybody past que position 20 received one? E.g is this the 20 card or 60 card delivery or were they one in the same?
Oh and congratulations.

Associate
Anyone confirm if 3080/90 orders fulfilled are getting COD Cold War codes? Just got my Tuf 3080 non oc shipping confirmation Yayyy.

Edit: Just saw the post above would have preferred Watchdogs but hey ho
You lucky, lucky person - Great news on your shipping.

I read some time back that the expiry date set by Nvidia for the codes had passed. Seems a bit of a cop out where the offer is for the first 1000 cards or so, then the the offer expires before even half of them are delivered.

Could be wrong though, that might have been for Watchdogs.

Associate
You lucky, lucky person - Great news on your shipping.

I read some time back that the expiry date set by Nvidia for the codes had passed. Seems a bit of a cop out where the offer is for the first 1000 cards or so, then the the offer expires before even half of them are delivered.

Id read whatever promo was offered when you bought your card would be honoured, I don't know if that's accurate, for me it was watch dogs. But you may have to contact OCUK for the code, I'm not sure.

Associate
I'm very interested to know how many have received this shipping confirmation, has anybody past que position 20 received one? E.g is this the 20 card or 60 card delivery or were they one in the same?
Oh and congratulations.
Must be the first 20. I am 25 and haven't received something.

Associate
You need to put whether TUF OC or Non OC, the 60 cards incoming is Non OC and have not arrived at Distributors yet.

Do not just see TUF and assume your Card otherwise you will be disappointed.

Soldato
Waiting for 3 months. The 3080 imo is worth the wait. It destroys my once mighty 1080ti. Hope you all get your cards swiftly, but keep an eye on etailers and thier we've got stock email systems. Worked for me.

Associate
How does one find out where they are in the queue? I've ordered a full build which includes a GB 3080 Gaming OC which I know is out of stock, just not sure how far back in the running I will be.

Associate
How does one find out where they are in the queue? I've ordered a full build which includes a GB 3080 Gaming OC which I know is out of stock, just not sure how far back in the running I will be.
Full builds are in their own queue afaik.
But usually the queue update emails are sent out every friday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom