• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Try looking back at least one page, you will find the answer, also try looking at the Update thread explains all there, basically emails over weekend, Ventus none incoming.

Common sense to use Search on word Ventus also will give all recent posts where it has been asked multiple times and answered.

Associate
100% nailed it right there.

Anyone had a queue position email this week?

Check out the stock status thread the answer is there...

... or read up a few posts for the answer here as well...

Always worth a search on posts from Gibbo & ScottiB before asking :)

Associate
In what way is the answer there? I asked about queue position. Not a stock update, so wind your neck in, ya ******!
maybe learn to read before you start throwing insults

"Hi there

Also no queue positions shall be emailed today as the member of staff who performs this has being too busy with customer service queries, but he is going to log in over the weekend and get the emails sent to you all over the weekend."

Associate
Given the current state of Cyberglitch, I am a bit chilled out about my pre-order. Hope it doesn't arrive before 3080ti so I can cancel and order that instead.

Associate
Well my 3080 Gaming OC arrived today...The right PCI-e power connector is borked so an RMA is on the cards. Tried 4 different ones and it won't snap in..It is like the port is too shallow and the left one is loose and wobbles....Totally gutted!!! Those with gaming OC make sure that you check them over ASAP

Associate
Given the current state of Cyberglitch, I am a bit chilled out about my pre-order. Hope it doesn't arrive before 3080ti so I can cancel and order that instead.
yeah at first i was annoyed about not having mine before the cyberpunk launch but now im actually glad so i can experience it with more patches later on. still have assassins creed valhalla sitting in my storage waiting to be played too though

Associate
yeah at first i was annoyed about not having mine before the cyberpunk launch but now im actually glad so i can experience it with more patches later on. still have assassins creed valhalla sitting in my storage waiting to be played too though
Witcher 3 was exactly like this with a lot of bugs at the time of release and look at it now! Hopefully CDPR gives Cyberpunk the same treatment that they gave to the Witcher.

Back
Top Bottom