• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC shipping tonight from a competitor, so once it arrives I'll be cancelling my Inno3D 3080 x3 from OCUK. Everyone over #15 in that queue gets a step forwards :)

Originally ordered a PNY card from said competitor, I'm restricted to 315mm GPU length in my case unless I remove an intake fan. Got offered the Gigabyte card instead this morning, will have to take the case fan hit as it's a few mm over but after 3 months of waiting I'll take that hit. It's been an experience, y'all...
Make sure you check the PCI-e connectors when it arrives with actual cables to see if they fit, do not cancel anything until itbis installed and working...The pins on my OCUK delivered card were bent on one of the connectors...I have had to RMA it as I was not going to risk bending them back into shape and blowing my chance at an RMA...RMA has been accepted and I am awaiing replacement stock...

Associate
We are expecting 58 units, which are overdue now. Also if you check the sticky thread, you will see commencing January 10th we shall be upgrading a lot of NONE OC 3070's to OC variants free of charge on models where the OC cards have no back orders any longer.
nice! merry christmas

Associate
i don't understand why the numbers you get for ASUS TUF OCs are reliable and delivered on time while the numbers you get for NON-OCs are usually completely wrong and always late. they're coming from the same manufacturer through the same distributor surely?

Last edited:
Associate
Just got confirmation of delivery for 3080 TUF OC! Position 53. Its going to be a good Christmas!! :)

@Gibbo those 3080 TUF OC that arrived today do you know if that is the 69pc that you was expecting and if so do we have any potential idea when may be shipped for delivery? Only reason I ask is the possibility of one of those being for me :D haha but I am sure others in the queue within the scope of the number of units received are eager to find out also.
I'm queue 69, someone in thread queue 53 got shipped notification, so 16 cards in between might be shipped/replace/lost?

Associate
Is there any news on the Inno3D 3080 X2 OC? I'm 48 in the queue but uh, I've never seen a single shipment announced for them which makes me think inno3d forgot they make the card

Associate
I remember earlier in the thread Gibbo mentioned the potential for MSI Suprim cards being offered to the Trio X queue (among other things). I don't suppose there are any plans for the Suprim cards yet?

Associate
I'm queue 69, someone in thread queue 53 got shipped notification, so 16 cards in between might be shipped/replace/lost?

Unfortunately the batch that arrived he has already confirmed to be 55 that were booked and shipped out with no more expected so dont know what happened with other 16 or the numbers he was given were wrong... Bad times

OcUK Staff
Is there any news on the Inno3D 3080 X2 OC? I'm 48 in the queue but uh, I've never seen a single shipment announced for them which makes me think inno3d forgot they make the card

Inno3D have shipped some 3080 Frostbite and a very small amount of 3080 X3, they have an open PO with us over festive period and under instructions to ship anything they get but as with most other manufacturers they are getting extremely small amounts of 3080 GPU at moment.

OcUK Staff
If there are 10pc of 3080 Strix OC then sorry but shouldn't they go to the OC customers who are waiting and not for upgrades?

There are no 3080s!

The people getting upgrades are 3070 None OC customers who are waiting and will get upgraded to OC variants next year as there are no backorders on several of the 3070 OC variants.

Back
Top Bottom