• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Nvidias own store is the worst place to look in:
Mostly it's filled with links to overclockers websiter,
Nvidia doesn't sell their FE card on their website anymore.

Why would you go there???
Because hey guess what, I went there yesterday and managed to buy a FE, it'll be here Wednesday.

Associate
So I received an e-mail not so long ago on the 2nd October regarding my queue number for the ASUS TUF non-OC 3080, to my surprise I am first in queue. Proof can be given if required. I then received the same e-mail again 12 days reminding I am first in queue. By any chance does anyone know when OcUK will receive anymore of these as it has been over a month since my order?? I will continue to wait this out as I am first in queue to see when it arrives. Work must go on!!!!!

I wish anyone knew. Somehow they seem to have had none and its getting absurd a month later theyve still shipped 0 of these?

Associate
So I received an e-mail not so long ago on the 2nd October regarding my queue number for the ASUS TUF non-OC 3080, to my surprise I am first in queue. Proof can be given if required. I then received the same e-mail again 12 days reminding I am first in queue. By any chance does anyone know when OcUK will receive anymore of these as it has been over a month since my order?? I will continue to wait this out as I am first in queue to see when it arrives. Work must go on!!!!!

That must feel awful, I am on an Inno3d X3, 48 place in queue, i know i won't probably get it with first shipment, but at least i have the news that a large shipment is arriving, so things are moving and highly chance more will arrive before December.
Are you one of the unlucky ones who sold their card before ordering this new one?

Associate
Still 174
For asus oc strix
No movement at all

1 people pls don't suicide for a graphic card
2 the wait will be rewarded
As they said Navi around the corner 20gb models soon and still a desired card still can cancel still can change your mind still have options
3 brexit is ****
I'm in the uk I'm from Spain I've seen many of my colleagues deserting from nhs cause of this and the economy will sunk, prizes will rise and day life will be tough so you will need your 3080 to save money as you may not go out so often.
If gbp drops ill buy the card in Spain and I'll cancel
I just hope the brexiteers realize it took years to have an agreement and it's destroyed by interest put of our hands with manipulated campaign as it happened in a cambridge analytic. Trump did the same, and a few ones will clean the money out of taxes but the rest of mortals will suffer consecuences as always happens.

Peace, and enjoy your life
U never know what tomorrow can bring u (for good ND bad)
Ps I don't want to generate hate with my brexit opinion it's just what I think, you're free to have yours. But I wanted to share my thoughts

Associate
U r the unluckiest guy on earth... Not a single cancellation in front of you to bump yju position possible :D

Permabanned
There is no time left. With lack of deliveries, I will never get card on time for cyberpunk 2077 release. Should I:
1. Play medium to high at 3440 x 1440p,
2. high to ultra at 1080p, 65 inch
3. or just wait......

I dont want to wait. I am sad.....

Associate
There is no time left. With lack of deliveries, I will never get card on time for cyberpunk 2077 release. Should I:
3. or just wait......

I know how you feel bud, I’ve ordered my 3080 mainly for cyberpunk, looks like il be sticking with the 1080ti at 3440x1440 honestly if I don’t get my gpu pre CP I honestly won’t care about getting a new gpu at all.

Permabanned
I know how you feel bud, I’ve ordered my 3080 mainly for cyberpunk, looks like il be sticking with the 1080ti at 3440x1440 honestly if I don’t get my gpu pre CP I honestly won’t care about getting a new gpu at all.
Exactly. The thing is I pre ordered it on GOG months ago. I had everything planned. I managed to get ps5 pre order but I do not want to play it on console. I just want my TUF......and like you said what is the point of this monstrous card if it wont be delivered in time for CP2077. Nothing makes sense anymore.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Exactly. The thing is I pre ordered it on GOG months ago. I had everything planned. I managed to get ps5 pre order but I do not want to play it on console. I just want my TUF......and like you said what is the point of this monstrous card if it wont be delivered in time for CP2077. Nothing makes sense anymore.
Nvidia, Asus and OcUK need to do their utmost to at least fill all day one pre-orders before November 19th or it will be a massive fail IMO.

It is seriously messed up that they have not delivered even one TUF (non-oc) in the past 4 weeks. So much for air freighting them over. Even if they dispatch them via a normal ship now (to save money) it will be here in time.

Associate
That must feel awful, I am on an Inno3d X3, 48 place in queue, i know i won't probably get it with first shipment, but at least i have the news that a large shipment is arriving, so things are moving and highly chance more will arrive before December.
Are you one of the unlucky ones who sold their card before ordering this new one?

Unfortunately you have misread the post on Gibbo's thread. He said they were expecting Inno to ship a nearly large consignment late last week early this one, however there has been no update that the shipment has left, and for all we know they could all have been hijacked en-route. Until there is some kind of confirmation these cards have left China, which would be the merest courtesy and take no more than 20 seconds we cannot assume anything.

Soldato
That's all well and good if they can be bothered to actually do it, would help if the vague references used for quantities remained consistent as well.

On at least three occasions we got no updates but cards were received and then dispatched as they were reported as having been so by the customers in here.

Well if that is true then that isnt right.
Vague references i think are because of Nvidia not allowing specific quants i think

Soldato
Nvidia, Asus and OcUK need to do their utmost to at least fill all day one pre-orders before November 19th or it will be a massive fail IMO.

It is seriously messed up that they have not delivered even one TUF (non-oc) in the past 4 weeks. So much for air freighting them over. Even if they dispatch them via a normal ship now (to save money) it will be here in time.

I've had enough now.

No coms from ocuk since last friday.

Associate
3. or just wait......

Yeah that's my dilemna too. Not sure how it will run on high to ultra at 4k on a 1080 ti. Time is running out indeed as only a month till the launch.
It is a fail to not deliver the 3080 before the biggest release of the year.

Associate
I've had enough now.

No coms from ocuk since last friday.
It has to be said looking at the competitors table that they also have no real information to give either, and have filled the table to the end of the month with TBAs. This is probably the result of golden week and no shipments for a month.

Back
Top Bottom