• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
All these people thinking OC are raking it in with interest payments. There isn't a single account in the country of any description that will pay anything close to what would be required to see any form of worthwhile return and if the exchange rate blows the wrong way they'll be lucky not to lose money on the first cards bought unless they were already paid for.
Yeah. In fact this whole thing is probably a real PITA for OCUK. Sure they will make a bit of margin, but this is just a spike in demand, and spikes in demand aren't what businesses want. They are probably scrambling to make things work, while most of their resources are stretched. And that's on top of having to deal with obsessed customers like us. I wouldn't want us as customers!

On a related note... Where is my 3080?! :p

Associate
Just wanted people know about my order lmao as it has confused the f outta me, apparently my order for the MSI Ventus was made on the 16th at 18:36, wonder if this puts me at the front of the queue (obviously i doubt it as it was more like 3pm on the 17th)

Associate
Any hint as too which competitor this is as I have also ordered a gigabyte from a competitor?

Four letter word that is often associated with Printers... Based in Bolton. They have a re-stock list on their website which they update daily. I spoke to them Friday and they said providing their quoted numbers come from the manufacturers on 30th, then based on my position in the pre-order queue (ordered at 14:07) then I will more than likely receive a dispatch email that evening, for delivery the following day. Fingers crossed, as I am currently using my IGPU and can't game :(

Associate
Just wanted people know about my order lmao as it has confused the f outta me, apparently my order for the MSI Ventus was made on the 16th at 18:36, wonder if this puts me at the front of the queue (obviously i doubt it as it was more like 3pm on the 17th)
Ordered the Ventus at 15:15 on the 17th.

A guy who bought the card at 14:50 got his order a week ago.

So we're both close.

Associate
What time was your order Confirmation from them?
order confirmation came through on the 21st, which i asked them about and they said it was too do with the website crashing so there were delays in the confirmations being sent out, however on the email the order date and time still say the 16th lmao

Associate
Four letter word that is often associated with Printers... Based in Bolton. They have a re-stock list on their website which they update daily. I spoke to them Friday and they said providing their quoted numbers come from the manufacturers on 30th, then based on my position in the pre-order queue (ordered at 14:07) then I will more than likely receive a dispatch email that evening, for delivery the following day. Fingers crossed, as I am currently using my IGPU and can't game :(
Hope it works out for you!

Associate
order confirmation came through on the 21st, which i asked them about and they said it was too do with the website crashing so there were delays in the confirmations being sent out, however on the email the order date and time still say the 16th lmao

Haha damn.

I had an order email at 14:05 but 2 further emails confirming the order status and then payment approved 4 hours later.

I still don't have a card.

Associate
Me too, but not holding my breath. They have lied to me already, we shall see...

Apologies, order was made at 14:13 and order confirmation came through at 15:46.

No worries!

So my order was 14:05pm. Order confirmation came through immediately but order status email and then payment approved email both arrived at 14:43pm and 14:53pm.

Crossing my fingers for us both buddy!

Associate
No worries!

So my order was 14:05pm. Order confirmation came through immediately but order status email and then payment approved email both arrived at 14:43pm and 14:53pm.

Crossing my fingers for us both buddy!

This is from them:

Me: Will I receive my card next week?

Competitor: I cant confirm que positions, however when the stock arrives you are in a very good position
1f609.png

Me: So, are you saying with the next stock allocation (30th), I will receive my order?

Competitor: We are expecting our shipment to arrive on the 30th, i would advise to keep a close eye on your emails to confirm arrival of the stock and tracking emails
1f609.png

Associate
Sorry missed this hahaha... wonder how many cards are being shipped, seems like a sizeable batch. Got any info on that? Im mid 50s for the Eagle here, which version did you order? Fingers crossed we all get ours on Thursday....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom