• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
you think ocuk would soak up any loss due to exchange rates moving in the wrong direction? i 100% believe they'd rather cancel peoples preorders than lose any money.

They will soak it up yes. @Gibbo has said as much that in the past they have soaked up losses with pre order prices being locked in

Permabanned
Sorry but anyone who uses a terrible quality soldering iron like that should just quit immediately. You need a finer tip with lots of heat and good solder and with good flux so it flows nicely. I stopped the video the moment I saw the soldering iron.
you think ocuk would soak up any loss due to exchange rates moving in the wrong direction? i 100% believe they'd rather cancel peoples preorders than lose any money.
nope they always deliver at price yopu paid even if they loose money thats why my bet is always with OCUK. Been few times over years that happened.

has been a very strange time for sure, i've heard of people who pre-ordered at 7pm and already have their cards, hope you get yours soon
not weird just no stock of cards we ordered simple.

Seems very promising, don't get me all excited now haha
we all here know stock is coming 30 to uk.... Question is iof its more than pathetic 30 cards...

Kind of worrying Gibbo hasn’t mentioned this Gigabyte stock coming through midweek...
Cause he says when its in the warehouse not when it should come. ******* Parcelforce not picked up 30 laptops from my workplace today so 1 day delivery slip.... They are 24h delivery.
Can You see why he wont say if its not in warehouse now ?? Delivery companies DONT guarantee delivery times anymore man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Kind of worrying Gibbo hasn’t mentioned this Gigabyte stock coming through midweek...
according to the competitor, this is their table of cards coming in this week:

DELIVERIES TO **** WC 28TH SEP
ASUS Expected30th – 2nd
EVGA Expected30th – 2nd
GIGABYTE Expected30th – 2nd
MSI Expected30th – 2nd
PALIT Expected30th – 2nd
PNY Expected30th – 2nd
ZOTAC Expected30th – 2nd

Associate
Just wanted people know about my order lmao as it has confused the f outta me, apparently my order for the MSI Ventus was made on the 16th at 18:36, wonder if this puts me at the front of the queue (obviously i doubt it as it was more like 3pm on the 17th)
hah same here, only that I had 2 cards on my order, I am really confused ... check this out

FbpLVGc

FbpLVGc

Associate

ASUS Expected30th – 2nd
EVGA Expected30th – 2nd
MSI Expected30th – 2nd
PALIT Expected30th – 2nd
PNY Expected30th – 2nd
ZOTAC Expected30th – 2nd

I’ve seen this before, but that doesn’t really change my point. Also he announced MSI cards for tomorrow already but not yet this batch...

Associate

ASUS Expected30th – 2nd
EVGA Expected30th – 2nd
MSI Expected30th – 2nd
PALIT Expected30th – 2nd
PNY Expected30th – 2nd
ZOTAC Expected30th – 2nd

Sadly it doesn't say numbers of ventus or gaming trio for MSI, could be 30 of one and 0 for the other for example.

Associate
Don’t understand what you’re trying to say here? I literally just said he announced MSI cards for tomorrow. What I’m saying is he hasn’t announced these other brands for a couple of days after.

HI there

30pc MSI Gaming Trio 3080 due tomorrow.

Nother updated on anything else, but as I hear you shall also.

P.S. Also a very small amount of 3080 TUF OC cards due tomorrow.

Copied from https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...-to-cancel-your-order.18899277/#post-33964298

Associate

Yes businesses do it all the time mine included and you hope to make it back in repeat custom or other areas. Anything they lose may also be offset by cards sold further down the line with a higher margin should rates go the other way. It's a loss you eat perhaps only for a short time or at worse your overall margin is averaged down but you're still making money.

Associate
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom