• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Do you think the 25 strix ocs include the 4 he had previously said about earlier in the week or are on top of??
I would say yes, 4 in bound on previous message and then 21 more brings it to 25.
I would say, plan for the worst, but hope for the best. If the worst happens, then no big deal, but if anything better happens, then you’re winning.

Associate
Do you think the 25 strix ocs include the 4 he had previously said about earlier in the week or are on top of??

I would say yes, 4 in bound on previous message and then 21 more brings it to 25.
I would say, plan for the worst, but hope for the best. If the worst happens, then no big deal, but if anything better happens, then you’re winning.

i believe it would be 29 as another card is listed as 5 in the first message and 4 in the second.
Slightly sad as I saw someone say they got a dispatch email but I havent recieved one and I am 24th :( hope there wasn't a lod of RMA

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
i believe it would be 29 as another card is listed as 5 in the first message and 4 in the second.
Slightly sad as I saw someone say they got a dispatch email but I havent recieved one and I am 24th :( hope there wasn't a lod of RMA
There are four that haven't been processed yet, They are still being packed as we speak.

make that three..

Associate
It looks so amazing, I knew it was big but damn, I had to make space in a full tower to fit it, but triple monitor 1440p setup and everything is getting 250-400 on max settings....it’s so beautiful

Associate
It has arrived :eek::eek::eek: I thought it was going to be Monday as it said Monday to Friday shipping and my email said Monday yet i got home this afternoon to it sitting nice a prettily on my worktop. I was dreading putting it in in case something didn't work lol :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom