• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Asus GeForce RTX 3090 ROG Strix Gaming OC
24/9/2020 14:00:00
OC4045023
Really hoping this was fast enough for the first batch, shame i didnt try ordering a little sooner, didnt anticipate the early launch.

If you did not get into first batch then there would be something very wrong, as I don't think you could get any quicker than what you did there. Im also in the same boat and did not anticipate the early launch, nor was it expected.

Associate
If you did not get into first batch then there would be something very wrong, as I don't think you could get any quicker than what you did there. Im also in the same boat and did not anticipate the early launch, nor was it expected.

Perhaps, however i think there are quite a lot more orders at 13:57 than we know of, given the strix oc is popular, and that OC might have 10-30 delivered on 2/10, it seems like a very close call.

Associate
4th to order asus rog strix OC.. Knew I should have ditched the possibility to get FE.. especially when it was already out of stock 2 minutes before launch :D. I am sure they will be updating us this week. Hopefully sooner rather than later

Associate
Also, does anyone know if the order is queued by the order time that's actually in the 'orders' section of account, or is it when payment was all approved. Because payment took like 20-30 minutes to go through, but my order still lists as 2:00 on the dot.

Associate
Also, does anyone know if the order is queued by the order time that's actually in the 'orders' section of account, or is it when payment was all approved. Because payment took like 20-30 minutes to go through, but my order still lists as 2:00 on the dot.
Time of order as confirmed by OC

Associate
Got a email from Ek this morning for the people who will be water cooling the strix and strix oc models. They have confirmed the block will be shipped 12th of october.This just give you rough idea on when oc will have them in stock.

Caporegime
I quizzed a guy on eBay who was selling a ROG Strix 3090 when he was getting it and he emailed me a scan of his order from Scan, which confirmed an estimated despatch date of 5th October. That seems to confirm that will be the day everyone is getting stock, so some of us at least should be getting our Strix cards on the 6th. Here's the exact wording from the scan:

Re: Order Status Update

Hi,

Thank you for your order from Scan.

Please regard this email as an update on the progress of your pre-order.

We estimate that your order will despatch on Mon 5 Oct

Your pre-ordered item:

LN110488 - ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB ROG OC Strix Ampere Graphics Card (ETA: Mon 5 Oct)

Yeah I have seen it from there and many other places that they expect stock on 5th October. Problem is nobody is saying whether that is 5, 50 or 500.

Pretty sure both Scan and OCUK have over 500 pre orders for 3090 strix cards by now. I really doubt Asus will have that many ready by then and will have air freighted them all. So maybe 10 -50 people will be lucky come the 6th,

Associate
My Gigabyte 3090 Gaming OC arrived on Saturday afternoon, Haribo included, no issues since. It's replacing a 1080, so a definite step up for me, finally I can enjoy my LG 38GL950G without compromises. Feel free to update the spreadsheet to confirmed.

VtRhYEn.jpg

pd484Di.jpg

Soldato
My Gigabyte 3090 Gaming OC arrived on Saturday afternoon, Haribo included, no issues since. It's replacing a 1080, so a definite step up for me, finally I can enjoy my LG 38GL950G without compromises. Feel free to update the spreadsheet to confirmed.

VtRhYEn.jpg

pd484Di.jpg
That's going to be quite a jump in performance coming from a 1080! Enjoy mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom