• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Got a email from Ek this morning for the people who will be water cooling the strix and strix oc models. They have confirmed the block will be shipped 12th of october.This just give you rough idea on when oc will have them in stock.

Really? I might contact them as I haven't got that email (placed order for 3090 Strix water block and back plate on Thursday night).

Associate
Yeah I have seen it from there and many other places that they expect stock on 5th October. Problem is nobody is saying whether that is 5, 50 or 500.

Pretty sure both Scan and OCUK have over 500 pre orders for 3090 strix cards by now. I really doubt Asus will have that many ready by then and will have air freighted them all. So maybe 10 -50 people will be lucky come the 6th,
I am desperately hoping it's closer to 50 than 10 with how many people have posted earlier orders than mine in the last day. Think I've gone from 7th on the spreadsheet to near 20th

Associate
Really? I might contact them as I haven't got that email (placed order for 3090 Strix water block and back plate on Thursday night).
The email also states high demand so it can be 3rd or 4th week of October. But i recon that's a bit of backside covering just encase they cant meet the demand.

Associate
I made a hash of the 3090 launch day game. The OC site collapsed for me and was non responsive. I had a Founders 3090 card on the NV site in the basket 5 times but it would hang on checkout. The Scan site suddenly had a bunch of models showing in stock but they all refused to go into the basket. I ended up with a Scan preorder for a Zotac that had a confirmation email saying expected 24th Sep which of course was impossible (A big warning for eBay sellers, Scan's auto emails refer to the NEXT EXPECTED stock and not your specific one). Amazon have periodically been opening up the Palit one with just 1-2 cards saying 1-2 months delivery. I grabbed one of those too. Odd thing with the Amazon one is the "Change Shipping Speed" and "View or Edit Order" buttons have gone which normally means preparing to ship, but it isn't. It is in the Not Yet Dispatched status.....very strange.

Associate
Just ordered, first time upgrading my rig, exciting times.
Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF Gaming
OC4051284
28/09/2020 12:26:02

Associate
I ordered mine on the 21st. Not had any update email
And you ordered from Ek direct ? that's odd it could be that i had to speak to support via email as i forgot to order the back plate and they had to add to my order. But who knows why you didn't get the same email like i did. you could always open a ticket and ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom