** NVIDIA PRICE DROP: GTX 780 & 770 MASSIVE PRICE DROP!! **

Associate
Hi all!

Really very good prices !

I think GTX 770 SLI will be the best choice for price/performance!
I'm still waiting untill is will be cheaper,probably i'll buy Tri SLI. :)
1 GPU not enough for me,because i want to use 5760*1200 resolution with high quality.

Permabanned
NVIDIA HOLIDAY BUNDLE NOW LIVE - CHECK ONLINE STORE PRODUCT PAGE FOR WHAT GAMES YOU GET FREE

770 and up gets Assassins Creed Black Flag, Splintercell & Batman!

660 upto 760 gets Assassins Creed Black Flag and Splintercell - Batman is no longer on these!

My friend just bought one on my CC and only think's Batman is included which he told me to keep.

Muwahaha

PS Are these steam codes? Please say yes :D

Associate
Oh sorry, the GTX780s seemed to be the same price, around the £450 mark.

Am I best buying a GTX680 as a second card or selling for a GTX780?

When are you going to sell the last of the GTX680s mega cheap?

The problem you have now is this, with 680's now almost deplete stock and just a few left, this sometime has negative affect for us because somebody will by them just to SLI them and that keeps the price stable, id rather a single card where i can, but two 680's in SLI is a formidable force, the worry for me is how long before you be limited buy the Vram, even at 1080p in some games its possible to max that out, crysis 3 and hitman absolution to name a few

The 680 still get £180 plus, i got £225 for mine just last week, now may be a good time to sell and get the 780, should pick up where the 680 just started to struggle in games maybe if you get what i mean, and always the option to sli them later if need be, hope this helps make your mind up ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Is it just me or when the 780 HOF is mentioned I imagine a black cooler with red LEDs or an orange cooler? :)

Anyone who get the references will get a digital cookie, tho they'll have to find d a gif themselves or someone else'll have to provide it :)

As I mentioned in couple of the other threads I'm tempted to DSR the sapphire 290x bf4 and get the MSI 780 lightning, what's the performance like between the 290x oced and the 780 over? I'll be gaming on a dell u2711 so 1440 res.

Also will be watercooling in the future so would it be better to save some money and go with the cheapest reference card?

Has been asked a few times and gibbo seems to have avoided answering, but are 780 on the 'this week only' ending Wednesday morning?

Soldato
Is it just me or when the 780 HOF is mentioned I imagine a black cooler with red LEDs or an orange cooler? :)

Anyone who get the references will get a digital cookie, tho they'll have to find d a gif themselves or someone else'll have to provide it :)

As I mentioned in couple of the other threads I'm tempted to DSR the sapphire 290x bf4 and get the MSI 780 lightning, what's the performance like between the 290x oced and the 780 over? I'll be gaming on a dell u2711 so 1440 res.

Also will be watercooling in the future so would it be better to save some money and go with the cheapest reference card?

Has been asked a few times and gibbo seems to have avoided answering, but are 780 on the 'this week only' ending Wednesday morning?
Every item in this week only is likely to go up although he's already said it's a permanent price drop by nvidia so it's not as though they will jump back to where they were previously

Soldato
Every item in this week only is likely to go up although he's already said it's a permanent price drop by nvidia so it's not as though they will jump back to where they were previously

Yes I know everything on the this week only changes Wednesday morning, however the lightning(and any other 780) where higher till yesterday(£560 for the lightning).

And yes I know it'll not go back upto £600 but £470(well it'll be like £490 for me as it'll include a refund plus whatever the postage is to return the 290x) its more tempting than when its at £500 as originally in the op of thus thread (it'll be like £520 for me after postage and paying the difference). Therefore need to know how long I have to make up my mind.

I could just return the 290x and wait for a today only on the lightning but who knows if/when that'll be and what the price'll be.

Back
Top Bottom