** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Associate
Maybe my browser is bugging out but it's not on either page for me just EVGA and Zota on page 2. I thought maybe they stopped taking orders for that card because it was a popular one, so waiting times may be getting silly.

I always list them by "Price - High to Low" so that's maybe why it's on page two for me but both TUF cards are definitely still there.

3jzwOOu.png

Associate
Im just hoping I can get mine before November 10 cause I want to play AC Vahalla and Cyberpunk with it, don't mind waiting a month just hope it isnt crazy lol

Associate
No fault of OCUKs but if I don't get my card before the Radeon announcement I am very likely to just cancel my 3080 order, depending on what Radeon is offering. I don't mind waiting...to a point. It makes sense to check what the competition has to offer if I hit the announcement date and nothing has arrived. Also, if the unofficial queue is anywhere near accurate, I'm about 1,000th in queue for a Asus TUF non OC which feels like its going to be a looooong wait.

Associate
Well I sold my GTX 1080TI and don't have a GPU at the moment so have no choice but to wait, can't believe the queue would be that long, I know I ordered at 14:08 on the 24th so makes me wonder where I could possibly be in the queue, lol.....

Soldato
No fault of OCUKs but if I don't get my card before the Radeon announcement I am very likely to just cancel my 3080 order, depending on what Radeon is offering. I don't mind waiting...to a point. It makes sense to check what the competition has to offer if I hit the announcement date and nothing has arrived. Also, if the unofficial queue is anywhere near accurate, I'm about 1,000th in queue for a Asus TUF non OC which feels like its going to be a looooong wait.

Well I sold my GTX 1080TI and don't have a GPU at the moment so have no choice but to wait, can't believe the queue would be that long, I know I ordered at 14:08 on the 24th so makes me wonder where I could possibly be in the queue, lol.....

Did they give us a way to check our position in the queue? Or did you contact CS?

Soldato
I wonder, I ordered my card and my housemate also ordered the same day a lot later, do I need to contact customer service to make sure I don't get my order canceled?

Associate
Some interesting news posted by JayzTwoCents about the 3080 which is referencing an Igor's Lab article about crashes and instability

I was about to ask about this - after seeing this video I was considering scrapping my pre-order for Zotac and going with the ASUS TUF. Only problem is I'm not sure how far back that would put me in the queue (I can also imagine that some others will have the same idea!)

Associate
I was about to ask about this - after seeing this video I was considering scrapping my pre-order for Zotac and going with the ASUS TUF. Only problem is I'm not sure how far back that would put me in the queue (I can also imagine that some others will have the same idea!)

I can understand why. I lucked out and ordered the ASUS TUF as it was the only card when I ordered that I saw with a stock ETA on it. I'd normally go for an EVGA card. That being said I ordered mine at 5pm on launch day so I think my card is set to arrive in 2026

Associate
Wonder when I will receive mine order 1hr 07mins after launch MSI Trio :L Maybe when I get my PS5 Digital for shop price £290! yea! (know the right people)
It seems other retailers are updating sites with current pre-order stocks and availability, is OCUK doing the same in the future?
Just had a friend who ordered the Palit Pro Gaming and it came 4 days later (pre order) last friday

Associate
Patiently waiting for an update on my pre-ordered Aorus RTX 3090 Xtreme, checking Overclockers regularly....
Same here. 100% of my posts in the forum have been in this thread while I'm checking my order status. While I understand that OCUK can't give us an exact time as they don't control supply it would be great if there could be some sort of broad timelines, even a guesstimate that is subject to change. At present its purely "when it comes" with no end date.

This isn't OCUKs problem
but I personally want to put my existing card up for auction while selling fees are 1 pound max (which there is this week, it does happen frequently though)

All of this doesn't change my perception of the company, I think they are great. I'm just not a very patient guy!

Associate
I just want to get card before 10th November at latest D2 new update/game launch, i cant be using my 1070 for that!

About the Haribo why sour why! Are you saying us customers are sour people! I like Randoms, since people are weird and random! (some customers are sour creatures though)

Associate
Under the circumstances I know the wait is going to be worth it, bought an Aorus FI27QP 27" 2560x1440 IPS 165Hz monitor from Overclockers which turned up a day early, so I'm all ready impressed with them....!

Back
Top Bottom