• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Caporegime
To be fair, I think the additional 8 pin says different, even founders edition was relatively cool running full pelt max boost clock, much bigger cooler on these ftw3's etc not limited to 370w like FE or 320w like aib ref cards.

Also founders edition running low 70's after being saturated with heat full tilt for hours isnt that bad compared to some past generations.

I just meant that EVGA has set an exceedingly low pre overclock out of the box. its only a paltry 90Mhz compared with the 200Mhz overclocks they put on their 2080ti cards. If they were that good./easy to overclock the FTW Ultra would be 1900Mhz out of the box.

Plus the reviews I have seen on FE overclocking they had to run the fan at 100% when using all 370W in order to keep the heat under control.

Associate
I know this has probably been asked a million times but save me some time please....

NVidia says the cards are released today. Is this just the founders or all of them?

I see the OC website says it is open at 2pm for PRE orders.

Anybody know for sure what is going on and how to actually get one today?

Associate
I know this has probably been asked a million times but save me some time please....

NVidia says the cards are released today. Is this just the founders or all of them?

I see the OC website says it is open at 2pm for PRE orders.

Anybody know for sure what is going on and how to actually get one today?

They will likely all go on sale at 2pm

Associate
Its happening 3 more hours to unlock sell rtx 3080 here in poland

am-shocked-picture-id528589231

Don
Do people actually belive Gibbo has a Ferrari? No offence to the guy but I don't see how a purchasing manager can justify the economics of Ferrari ownership. But hey ho. None of my business.

Completely off topic, but having actually been to the OcUK store in person (unlike some here), and having seen his Ferrari in person, then I can confirm he definitely does.

Next time I go, i'll be sure to take a selfie in front of it with a loaf of hovis or whatever.

Soldato
Do people actually belive Gibbo has a Ferrari? No offence to the guy but I don't see how a purchasing manager can justify the economics of Ferrari ownership. But hey ho. None of my business.

Tin foil hat at the ready!

I mean, there is video of his car and I think there have been OcUK car meets so it would be quite an elaborate hoax :D

Back
Top Bottom