• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
I per order the asus dual rtx 3070 non oc
@Gibbo said on 24th that he getting a large amount of them coming in
Update on 27th #329
Latest update on 4th #270
That only 59 cards when he said between 75-100 are coming.

Associate
Come on now, there's no need for that. You really think OcUK is secretly hiding all of your chosen graphic card to scheme against you and keep you waiting ? They get delivered what they get delivered. There is nobody in OcUK HQ secretly scheming to make sure that Sucio doesn't get his order.

Update on 27th #329

^ This is what I mean. I am not blaming Gibbo for the fact that Asus isn't shipping stuff to them. I'm just frustrated due to the lack of transparency. Why are we not getting exact numbers? Why are we not getting useful updates? Why are we lied to about shipments, etc. That's my gripe. I understand the OCUK aren't making the cards themselves but going on for 5-6 weeks without any news is not really a great customer service

Associate
^ This is what I mean. I am not blaming Gibbo for the fact that Asus isn't shipping stuff to them. I'm just frustrated due to the lack of transparency. Why are we not getting exact numbers? Why are we not getting useful updates? Why are we lied to about shipments, etc. That's my gripe. I understand the OCUK aren't making the cards themselves but going on for 5-6 weeks without any news is not really a great customer service
Same here
As a customer I wish there was better communication with this
Not even sorry guys we didn't get the number we wanted for you but trying really hard to get more next week.

I'm don't want to cancel my order because I'm getting pretty close now

Caporegime
The US via a UK retailer's global store (price includes import fees) - they had 11 in stock very briefly. The dual fan model is UK stock.
Interesting to note that if you buy from "a global store", the terms and conditions state that you will get no warranty. You only get 30 days to return and then no warranty at all.

Something to bear in mind if purchasing a £500+ GPU :p

Caporegime
Interesting to note that if you buy from "a global store", the terms and conditions state that you will get no warranty. You only get 30 days to return and then no warranty at all.

Something to bear in mind if purchasing a £500+ GPU :p

I cancelled my global store order as I got a 3070FE from the MM.

Associate
Update on 27th #329
That only 59 cards when he said between 75-100 are coming.

I'm in the same boat as you.
20/11 #416
27/11 #360
04/12 # 300

I suspect some of the orders from the last statement (24/11) were shipped across the two weeks.

I'm sure @Gibbo and OC are doing all they can; it can't be easy. We all knew what was we was getting into when we pre-ordered?

Associate
I'm in the same boat as you.
20/11 #416
27/11 #360
04/12 # 300

I suspect some of the orders from the last statement (24/11) were shipped across the two weeks.

I'm sure @Gibbo and OC are doing all they can; it can't be easy. We all knew what was we was getting into when we pre-ordered?

same im currently 168 i really cant see me getting it this side of xmas

Soldato
Heads up for anybody switching from AMD to Nvidia. I have a 10bit colour depth display and that what it defaulted to with my vega 56 cards but on nvidia as I just found out after couple of weeks of use is that Nvidia defaults to 8bit colour depth and it needs to be chagned in nvidia panel unde Display -> Resolution -> and set it to 10 bpc

Associate
How do I get in the queue for an EVGA XC Ultra, or do I just have to keep waiting till they are available to buy?
I'm amazed that Nvidia (and AMD) declared 'releases' of their products when they clearly had so few available to actually sell.

Soldato
How do I get in the queue for an EVGA XC Ultra, or do I just have to keep waiting till they are available to buy?
I'm amazed that Nvidia (and AMD) declared 'releases' of their products when they clearly had so few available to actually sell.
Evga is probably the worse to go for if you want a card before Easter.

Soldato
Fair enough, but is there actually a queue of orders for any of these cards? How do I pre-order or get in the queue? Thanks
I think the only cards currently on pre order are the 3090s, maybe if you call up OCUK they can set up a pre order for you on a 3080 and give you some idea of queue lengths. worth a try I guess.

Back
Top Bottom