• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
quick question late last night i checked overclockers store and found the gigabyte rtx 3090 vision card available and it had 2 in stock so i ordered does this mean that my order isnt a preorder as such and i should receive the card shortly as it was in stock when i ordered thanks

Associate
Dropped 7 position today not good when were told 10-30 cards.
You mean this post from a couple of days ago?
"
Another update from Asus:

Next week we should see:
TUF OC 3090 - Very small amount
TUF OC 3080 - Large amount, around 100 if all goes ok
TUF OC 3070 - Large amount
Dual OC 3070 - Large amount
Dual 3070 - Small amount
"

It is coming next week. I deeply hope we get 30, as I am in position thirty for that dual 3070

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

quick question late last night i checked overclockers store and found the gigabyte rtx 3090 vision card available and it had 2 in stock so i ordered does this mean that my order isnt a preorder as such and i should receive the card shortly as it was in stock when i ordered thanks

Yes

Associate
Hello, is PNY just not getting any stock at all? I was hoping to play cyberpunk on release and I ordered the PNY 3070 triple fan on the 25th and as of Friday was number 13 in the queue but from what I can tell from this forum PNY has barely seen any restocks whatsoever? Anyone got any more info?
I'm 14th in the queue pre-ordered on the 25th, bit annoyed right now as I still haven't seen any news at all on these :/

Associate
an hour and a half spent on the phone there with no answer in that whole time when you have shelled out 1800 pound really isnt good enough still no update on the card that when i ordered had a few in stock, and has sat and not been despatched or moved forward at all really not good enough

Associate
an hour and a half spent on the phone there with no answer in that whole time when you have shelled out 1800 pound really isnt good enough still no update on the card that when i ordered had a few in stock, and has sat and not been despatched or moved forward at all really not good enough

The phonelines will be red hot, I suggest posting in the customer service part of the forum, I find they respond relatively quickly in there.

Associate
so even though i ordered my gigabyte 3090 vision model while it was in stock i have now received the laughable response that they seem to have oversold this is the 2nd instance of terrible service from overclockers in a row as previous to this i had the samsung g9 monitor pre ordered pretty much as soon as it was announced and was made wait 2 months while they kept my money might i add before i had to finally request a refund as my order didnt progress at all,sadly it seems that overclockers has went to the dogs and they no longer care for there customers, have a flawed order system that cant even automatically display how much items they actually have or even a queue system viewable so you could see how far along you are safe to say this will be my last ever order once bitten and twice shy and all that add to this the fact i am waiting another hour here on the phone with still no answer

Associate
further to this they just ended the call there while i was in queue without actually answering WOW
This has happened to me 3 times today.

Although it's frustrating, I can only imagine how overwhelmed they are currently so it's not surprising that things aren't going smoothly for customers.

Soldato
Created a post about how it's tough to get an RTX 3070 FE, but it was deleted (asked me to post here).

So - Does anyone know how long it will take for RTX 3070 FE production to improve?

Will it be about 1-2 months or could it be much longer than that?

How many Founders Edition graphics cards are produced, in comparison to equivalent AIB graphics cards? Is it usually significantly lower?

Ideally, I'd prefer not to buy an AIB graphics card, unless the price is just 5-10% higher, or Nvidia stop producing Founders Edition graphics cards this gen.

Last edited:
Associate
We're all relying on the same rumors. They suggest Gddr6 (improving Late Feb/March), but it could also be GPU, seems very unlikely its capacity for assembly of the the card itself. Volume of GDDR6 and GPUs should improve as production ramps and backlogs clear. However we just don't know how many cards are going to miners and last time that was a thing they kept prices high and availability sketchy for months and months. I suspect Nvidia makes just enough to say the cards start at that price and not upset the AIBs too much.

Back
Top Bottom