NZXT H1

Associate
Getting so excited by this ! Just ordered some SSDs to go with the new motherboard. Now to decided what motherboard to buy - probably going to pull the trigger on the MSI B550I ! Anyone else here have a B550 I motherboard yet with the NZXT ?

Associate
What a stunning case and I have to say that was one of the most painless builds I have ever done. my kfa 2070s literally just fitted. It was tight. Been a knackering day with the kids and have queued up around 2tb of games to download over night.

the builds video on YouTube really help as well prepping and planning.

I had all the spare parts part from the gpu and one 2tb sata ssd and mini itx mb I ordered. Luckily had spare ram and nvme drives lying about.

Even the wife was impressed with it.

Soldato
What a stunning case and I have to say that was one of the most painless builds I have ever done. my kfa 2070s literally just fitted. It was tight. Been a knackering day with the kids and have queued up around 2tb of games to download over night.

the builds video on YouTube really help as well prepping and planning.

I had all the spare parts part from the gpu and one 2tb sata ssd and mini itx mb I ordered. Luckily had spare ram and nvme drives lying about.

Even the wife was impressed with it.

Well done mate

Soldato
Anyone able to advise if the Aorus GTX1080ti will fit in the H1? I'm ready to pre order but i'm not sure if this beefy card will fit.

Hm, I don't think it will, its a dual slot card but the beefy cooler towers over the third slot easily.

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone able to advise if the Aorus GTX1080ti will fit in the H1? I'm ready to pre order but i'm not sure if this beefy card will fit.

Hm, I don't think it will, its a dual slot card but the beefy cooler towers over the third slot easily.
I have a palit 1080ti superjet which is apparently 2.5 slot width(?)

it didn’t fit. I had to take the dust filter off from the inside of the case. The GPU fans were then so close to the metal side of the case it was quite noisy when the fans ramped up.

I have since removed the shroud and fans from my 1080ti and replaced with 2 noctua fans with varying degrees of success :(

Associate

Just looked up the dimensions of your card Vs mine and they are almost the same size.. mines a couple of mm thicker. So it might catch on the dust filter inside as you're sliding the case back on.

You could probably get away with it if you pushed the card back and zip tied it back to something. Mine seemed to lean towards the side of the case. I have a picture I will try to upload for you

Soldato

Oof that's really cutting it close, I really like the case but knowing my luck the gpu will not fit.

Really weird, looking at your gpu compared to mine, i swear mine looks bigger height-wise, maybe the 3mm difference might just make it work, not like i need the dust filter if the card will be blowing out the case anyway.....decisions.

Last edited:
Associate
Has anyone put a 2080 TI FE in this thing? Will be replacing the front glass panel, curious what I can expect for temps.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
My kfa gaming black 2070 super is at 74 degrees after an hour sustained gaming in call of duty and cpu was 50 to 60 degrees

I think it's important to state noise/fan speed as well when talking about temps. For all we know, that could be 100% fan speed and sound like a jet engine :)

Associate
I’ve no idea I’ve left everything on auto including fan and pump. Uses the msi default fan And pump curve.

have to admit I use headphones. It’s not quiet though. To be fair I think if you want quiet you should be going for a larger case for obvious reasons.

Soldato
Hey Guys, anyone know where we can buy additional PSU sata/molex cables?, only comes with 1 2x sata cables.

You need a cable that's wired for the right pin-outs. Fortunately, the PSU is supposed to be identical to the Seasonic SFX-L unit, so any cable that works for that PSU should work for this one. Not sure about linking to places that will do you a cable, but if you look around you'll find them.

Associate
You need a cable that's wired for the right pin-outs. Fortunately, the PSU is supposed to be identical to the Seasonic SFX-L unit, so any cable that works for that PSU should work for this one. Not sure about linking to places that will do you a cable, but if you look around you'll find them.

Thanks mate, I'll have a look for some ;)

Back
Top Bottom