1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O2 XDA SP....Any good?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by woodsy2k, 24 Jan 2006.

1. woodsy2k

Wise Guy

Hi all, im new to the Mobile section of the forums, so be gentle :D

I have searched the forum already trying to find out anything about this phone, and cant find anything. So i decided to post.

My vodafone contract is running out soon, and i want to change to O2. I have a mate that has the XDA IIi, and he really likes it. The only thing is, i will scratch the screen, and he has been having probs with his lately (although O2 were very good and repaired it....Is going fine atm. *Touch Wood eh*)

Anyway. My brother has a smart phone much like the SP but with orange. I would go with orange, but their signal coverage around where i live is a bit naff, so O2 it is. Does anyone have this phone and have any opinions on it? good? bad? Ugly?

Cheers guys, appreciate any advice :)

Woody

2. Scottland

Capodecina

It's a bit old really, if you want to stick on O2 and want a block smartphone have a look at the Samsung i300

3. woodsy2k

Wise Guy

Oh right, I didnt realise it was old now. I shall have a look around.

Im fairly keen to stick with O2 this time as im damned if im sticking with vodafone. Bad times tbh.

Cheers mate :)

Anyone else got any opinions on this phone? :)