Obama is about to launch a nuclear attack on the UK

Soldato
I'm pretty sure that OCUK is the only place where a discussion titled "We're about to be nuked" can turn into a conversation about how many hookers we could get into a hot tub, and at what quality/quantity ratio it becomes financially efficient.

Man of Honour
I'm pretty sure that OCUK is the only place where a discussion titled "We're about to be nuked" can turn into a conversation about how many hookers we could get into a hot tub, and at what quality/quantity ratio it becomes financially efficient.

I don't know about that but I feel we should be congratulating the hookers on their exemplary professionalism, while so many are thinking about spending their last few hours in an abandonment of social norms and decadence these ladies (or gentlemen - I make no assumptions about the sexual predilections of our members here) are still out there providing the service(s) they are paid for. Frankly that's a remarkable example to set about committment to your job and one which merits recognition in an often selfish society...

Last edited:
Soldato
Incidentally, my flat mate is working on a proposal for the Odeon, preserving it and having it as a multi-purpose facility (gig venue/gallery space/etc.)

Just bomb the Westfield site - no one will know!
I think the Wastefield site has already been nuked, nuking it again would just be a waste of good nukes.

Associate
I think we should calm down its not like the Americans know where we are and if they do they are more likly to blow themselves up then us.

Caporegime
Hookers smookers, we're all going to die so there will be plenty of women willing to party in my hot tub without having to pay! :p

Personally, Australia, was probably going to head there anyway to find a job...

Back
Top Bottom