oblivion for 360 questions

Man of Honour
TommoUK said:
I really liked the levelling system until I went into an oblivion gate at level 20 something, and all of the enemies were that Xivilai guy, looked really stupid :o

I like fighting them, one shot from my Mage's Staff of Paralysis puts them down long enough for me to kill them without ever taking a hit :cool:

Associate
OP
i.ve got a questioni've heard theres acave someowhere where the monsters inside have the best drop weapons for your level anyone can confirm this and tell little old me where it is

,thxs

Caporegime
kidkhaos said:
i.ve got a questioni've heard theres acave someowhere where the monsters inside have the best drop weapons for your level anyone can confirm this and tell little old me where it is

But isn't that where half the fun comes from? Exploring the map yourself and stumbling across a fantastic enchanted item is what makes it worth while? :confused:

Associate
Davey_Pitch said:
I like fighting them, one shot from my Mage's Staff of Paralysis puts them down long enough for me to kill them without ever taking a hit :cool:

I use the same method but I liked it when there was more variety there, like the spider ladies and the chickens... sorry, haven't played it for a few weeks, I forgot the real names :o

EDIT: Clannfear, I think they're called.

Man of Honour
TommoUK said:
I use the same method but I liked it when there was more variety there, like the spider ladies and the chickens... sorry, haven't played it for a few weeks, I forgot the real names :o

EDIT: Clannfear, I think they're called.

I hate the spider daedra, they are immune to paralysis, and the little spiders they summon always knock me down. I've taken to going invisible, sneaking up behind them and smacking them with a 6x damage hit before charging head on at them.

Associate
OP
got some nice equipment from this umbro (sp) women near the imperial city, she was well strong used a lot of potions but finally beat her :D

Also became grand champion in the arena (thxs to the sword from the women above). After which found this fan who at first was funny but i now hate..........the yellow haired freak, but then saw this clip that you all have probly seen before but still found very funny.

yellow hair freak gets his comeuppance

Caporegime
A couple of questions from me -

i) Does the game slowdown / lose framerate when there are several monsters on-screen?

ii) Did Bethesda use all available cores and hardware threads with this game or are developers in general still only using the one core?

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom