Oblivion Help :(

Soldato
I was just playing a mission and this random creature attacked me, wasnt a ghost was a glowything though, like loads of little circles of light.

Anyhoo it said it had effected something, didnt think nothing of it then realised my Magika has a total of 28!!! i can barely use anymagic now, ive rested and slept and there not conditions on me to be draining it :(

Its well annoyed me not sure exactly how it happened, but its made things very hard. Is there a way i can get my Intelligence back up? its now @ 14 in the profile bit and in red!!

Soldato
Sounds like you got owned by a Will-O-Wisp bugger. They're a pain in the neck as they hit you with all sorts of curse stat affecting magic. A shrine, or a restore <statname> potion should do the trick.

Soldato
OP
Kainz said:
Sounds like you got owned by a Will-O-Wisp bugger. They're a pain in the neck as they hit you with all sorts of curse stat affecting magic. A shrine, or a restore <statname> potion should do the trick.

Well i didnt get owned as such cos i finished the quest and that was at the start :p

But sorted it now anyway :D

Soldato
McDaniel said:
Well i didnt get owned as such cos i finished the quest and that was at the start :p

But sorted it now anyway :D
ahh, I've only had one experience with them. Was being chased by a army of angry goblins, so I ran into a cave which had 2 wisps just inside the enterance. I ended up running back out with an army of creatures on my tail lol :)
My stats were a mess from all the spells being thrown at me during that time.

Back
Top Bottom