1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oblivion Help :(

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by McDaniel, 25 May 2006.

1. McDaniel

Capodecina

I was just playing a mission and this random creature attacked me, wasnt a ghost was a glowything though, like loads of little circles of light.

Anyhoo it said it had effected something, didnt think nothing of it then realised my Magika has a total of 28!!! i can barely use anymagic now, ive rested and slept and there not conditions on me to be draining it :(

Its well annoyed me not sure exactly how it happened, but its made things very hard. Is there a way i can get my Intelligence back up? its now @ 14 in the profile bit and in red!!

2. Windle

Capodecina

Tried praying?

3. McDaniel

Capodecina

Didnt know i could!

Do i goto a chapel/church thing then?

4. VIRII

PermaBanned

Yup.

5. McDaniel

Capodecina

Thanks guys, seemed to have worked :D

Whats the spell that use to trap things into the Azur Star thing? so i can charge magic weapons?

6. Kainz

Capodecina

Sounds like you got owned by a Will-O-Wisp bugger. They're a pain in the neck as they hit you with all sorts of curse stat affecting magic. A shrine, or a restore <statname> potion should do the trick.

7. McDaniel

Capodecina

Well i didnt get owned as such cos i finished the quest and that was at the start :p

But sorted it now anyway :D

8. Kainz

Capodecina

ahh, I've only had one experience with them. Was being chased by a army of angry goblins, so I ran into a cave which had 2 wisps just inside the enterance. I ended up running back out with an army of creatures on my tail lol :)
    My stats were a mess from all the spells being thrown at me during that time.