Oblivion Player Routes

Associate
I started off with a Theif character but since then I have remade and chose a Mage character, but I was just exploring a fort ruin and I got my arse royaly kicked so I might remake a theif/assasin type character. So far Ive tryed every guild but the fighters and dark brotherhood.

Soldato
Created my own class.

Sort of a paladin thief, not a bad combination by any means. My only good magic is restoration. Otherwise im down with knives/blades and stealing. Stealing blades a rewarding hobby of mine... except when they are replicas... :mad:

Associate
Nieldo said:
I started off with a Theif character but since then I have remade and chose a Mage character, but I was just exploring a fort ruin and I got my arse royaly kicked so I might remake a theif/assasin type character. So far Ive tryed every guild but the fighters and dark brotherhood.

definitly try the dark brotherhood if you can, one of the missions was the most immersive and difficult decisions i've had to make in a game.

Permabanned
I am a level 5 Khajiit thief. I'm clad in leather and mainly use bows and daggers. I wander round with my pirates cutlass out though, becuase it looks damn cool :D

Last edited:
Associate
I am a level 8 custom class person security/marksman/blade/conjuration/alchemy/lightarmor and something else i forget, i dont dare level up anymore cos the game gets a lot harder lol, currently part of the theives, fighters and mages guild, which is working out alright but the game is quite challenging with this template.

Soldato
Im a custom class which ive called swordsman...very exotic name ;)
Im a nord currently lvl 11
Im a goddie character so no stealing for me.
My ranks
ARENA GRAND CHAMPION-got some very nice armour for it
BLADES GUILD MASTER- i give out missions and recruitments and get lots of money per month.
KNIGHT-STEED- ive only started being a knight so i got a long way to go but it seems fun.

Soldato
Bit of an all-rounder, but I'm now focusing on the warrior skills and attributes now, apparently Endurance affects how much your health increases by when levelling, so I'm trying to max that and Strength now. After that, focus a bit more on the magic arts I think.

Training limit of 5 points per level is good for making you actually use your skills to increase them, but what happens when you can't level anymore?

Level 15 now, Arena Champion (at level 2/3), nearly completed the Thieves Guild, progressing through the Fighters and Mages Guild and Dark Brotherhood before going back to the main quest, Oblivion gates are scary :o.

Using my Arena Champion raiment for light armour and mainly Dwarven for heavy, and a glass longsword I just got - maybe the Fighters Guilds will have more than glass replicas now.

Man of Honour
Rincewind said:
how long is the game meant to last??? just an estimate would be cool... cheers

BTW i'm going for an assassin when i get round to installing...

200 hours of gameplay apparently (for comparison, KOTOR was 20, and NWN was 60 for the standard campaign)

I'm currently trying a custom Orc battlemage, but with some of the skills tweaked around a little :)

Suspended
Dolph said:
200 hours of gameplay apparently (for comparison, KOTOR was 20, and NWN was 60 for the standard campaign)

<snip>

JEEBUS! wow, good thing i got asked to leave 6th form lol, i have the latter part of this week with no work too which is a bonus! am getting a new job, think i'll get it up and running soon to get a good start :p -Dan

/edit i'm running it on a 6800GT so we can double that time i think...

Associate
Rincewind said:
JEEBUS! wow, good thing i got asked to leave 6th form lol, i have the latter part of this week with no work too which is a bonus! am getting a new job, think i'll get it up and running soon to get a good start :p -Dan

/edit i'm running it on a 6800GT so we can double that time i think...

200? he did say 200 ......didnt he? please tell me he said 200..

SWEET :D

Soldato
I've gone for an assassin with serpent birthsign (though I think I should've gone for Shadow), skilled in using blades and bows. Only third level at the moment and wandering the Imperial City Waterfront area.

Man of Honour
I'm a custom class Dark Elf, with Alchemy, Destruction, Security, Marksmen, Blade, Block and Heavy Armor as my main skills. Currently using a combination of bow, blade and magic when I'm out and about, and using my Tower star sign I can break into a few places without worrying about lockpicks. He's definitely an all-round character so I probably won't master anything too quickly.

Associate
OP
seems to me that its got huge play time. Got a mate with it as well and we are yet to have done any of the same missions. He has gone down the Dark Brother route compared to my noble thieving and mage route lol.

Back
Top Bottom