1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OCCT

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Dreadi, 19 Feb 2006.

1. Dreadi

Soldato

i have just ran the stability test with this and from the results, all looks well

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my only concern is the 3.3v, 5.0 and the 12V graphs. should they be all over the shop like they are?

im running a ultra X connect 500W psu.

also, i have done a lot of looking up on software for stressing and some people say that OCCT is good enough but it didnt seem to do much so i was wondering what the general concensus was for testing. i have heard sp2004 is just and old version of prime so im thinking prime but it put down a lot and also which tests to runa nd for how long, small ftt blend etc?

any feedback would be appricated
    dreadi

Last edited: 19 Feb 2006
  2. Carter

Mobster

When I used OCCT on my NEO2, my graphs were very similar to that, when I switched to the DFI using the same PSU etc.. the graphs were much more stable, far less fluctuation. So I think it's probably how well your mobo handles the power.

3. Dreadi

Soldato

i see, i have read that the a8n slis arent amazing but it was all i could afford haha.

anyone got any input on what prime tests to run and for how long??s

4. ichabod crane

Man of Honour

*** is occt?? where u get it

5. Dreadi

Soldato

i google'd for stress test software and as i have heard of people using it i got it

found it here