Octopus steals scuba divers camera!

Caporegime
Obviously, like most celebrities it was getting sick of the Papa and decided to take matters into it's own hands. :p

Anyone else think it did look like it was starting to enjoy it at the end, it seemed to be changing from red to blue? :D

Most divers take a knife with them and it's mainly used incase of entanglements,not for protection against sharks

not many divers use a speargun, it could be used for protection but I don't think that is their main use ;)

Actually, in the mediterranean lots do, an easy way to catch dinner...
Obviously if your Diving in Egypt or the Great Barrier Reef then it's probably frowned upon.

Soldato
Hmmm....and what's our hero Victor Huang doing out with a speargun? So he can kill as marvellous a creature as the one he was filming?

I'd like to take Victor for a ride on his own speargun too.

Oh come on, if he was going to shoot it, he'd have shot while it was hanging off the speargun, not "taken it for a ride" :D

Caporegime
? As far as I know most divers take spear guns as protection, they aren't solely used to hunt and kill.

I think you meant to say that of the divers who take spear guns most do so for protection

most divers certainly don't take spearguns on dives

and I'd assume that ones that do take them are people who intend to use them for spearing fish tbh...

Back
Top Bottom