OCUK 360 game exchange in here.

Soldato
It a new idea, but it sounds messy to use the system, i can see members exchanging games purely because they are rubbish, and then not exchanging them back within the set time.

So whos ready to exchange King Kong :p

how about a sub-forum in the members market, with individual threads per request and i dont think deleting the posts is such a good idea.

*---Members Market
*--|For Sale
*--|Wanted
|
*--|Game Exchanges
|
*--Xbox 360
*--PSP
*--PS2
*--Xbox

Soldato
I'd quite like to see an ongoing thread in MM for permanant game swaps. Simply post what you've got and what you would like then edit the post and delete the content when the deal is done. Might get too messy too quickly with the first few pages in the thread just being blank posts from previous deals.

Soldato
tbh as good an idea as it is, i think i agree with orrifice. like he said, they dont want to be held responsible if anythin goes wrong, and i know your on about not involving OcUK at all, but you will STILL get people complaining to OcUK dons about problems they have hoping that they can sort it when somethin goes wrong.

maybe set it up somewhere else like on the-reviewer could be a great idea, but using hte trust system on here could still be tying OcUK to it???

why not see if you can get a trust system set up on the-reviewer???

Soldato
This does sound like a good idea, ive forwarded your email off to the other admin Wyrdo, will await a response or chat to him on msn about it. Although using the-reviewer to host this, we will clearly state on the site that any trades or sales made on their will be solely down to the people making them and the-reviewer will have nothing to do with it.

I have another idea to get around the EULA rules. Why not transfer money from the buyer to the seller, the seller then sends the game. Then do it vice versa, kinda like a deposit? Could complicate issues though.

Paul ...

Permabanned
Like Orrifice says, it's not a good idea to conduct this scheme in the forums...

We all have email yes? MSN?

Just a couple of alternatives :)

Soldato
i think it would be good idea, trust issues are going to be rife though, i mean my trust insnt exactely amazing, because no1 on the MM leaves me feedback for some reason, but im an honest bloke, all hell will break lose if someone loses their game

Soldato
da_mic_1530 said:
i think it would be good idea, trust issues are going to be rife though, i mean my trust insnt exactely amazing, because no1 on the MM leaves me feedback for some reason, but im an honest bloke, all hell will break lose if someone loses their game

When you buy/sell something...ask them to leave trust and that you'll do the same. Chase them up if you have to.

Back
Top Bottom