OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Ok, we've seen your routines, we've seen your diets, we've seen your supplements, but we still haven't seen your pics!

This is your chance to show off what you've achieved with your diet and gym work. Theres no need to show your faces if you wish to remain anonymous (thats not important anyway)

Bodybuilders, Powerlifters, Health and Fitness addicts at any level, Male or Female , post away :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
This is from last october (around 145lbs 10% bodyfat)

before.jpg

Took this a week or so ago (around 160lbs 13/14% bodyfat)

now.JPG

Caporegime
not likely tbh, my body is a mess and i wouldnt want to show it off unless i lost a good 7%bf really. hell i wear a vest and a polo shirt in the gym, if its dead and im boiling then i take the polo off, if not it stays on. image problem, me? nah :p

Caporegime
Well ok just as an indication here's what I started out like... the stupid face was on purpose to make my then-gf laugh so bear that in mind. Note the disgusting moobs and beer belly. Awful, truly awful.

Before.jpg

This was me only a month later, all i'd done really is slimmed, not gained any major muscle...

After.jpg

Pecs, arms and abs are now quite a lot bigger... but i'll wait for a wee while before I post another pic. :)

Last edited:
Associate
Haven't been in many competitions in the past 10 years, will try and get some videos uploaded of me from a while back (Im not a bodybuilder now, eczema on my arms has put me off :( )
Anyone know the best way of getting some photos I have printed and save them in good colour? I have some with a late best friend and powerlifting world champion that I've been meaning to get up for some time.

Soldato
Heaven Can Wait said:
Anyone know the best way of getting some photos I have printed and save them in good colour? I have some with a late best friend and powerlifting world champion that I've been meaning to get up for some time.

Do you mean actual photos you have, that you want to scan onto a computer?

Soldato
Jeffstar said:
Ok, we've seen your routines, we've seen your diets, we've seen your supplements, but we still haven't seen your pics!

This is your chance to show off what you've achieved with your diet and gym work. Theres no need to show your faces is you wish to remain anonymous (thats not important anyway)

Post away :cool:

8 posts and every one seems to be asking for pics :confused:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours!! :eek: :D

Soldato
haha can't afford steriods at moment .........JOKIN!!!!!! I'm just pleased to have lost 3 stone inw eight so i'm now back to my smokin day weight but pleased to say still not smokin. Totally off topic I know but hey

Caporegime
collisster said:
rich dog what was your routine?

Don't ask... I made Chong etc weep last time I posted it. Check Gordys main thread.

MTA99 said:
A deals a deal :D

My cousin is pretty handy with the old SLR and b&w film. Gonna get him to take a few "well lit" shots to show off!! :D

Wow... interesting shape you have there pal. How much do you weigh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom