OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
you wont get big.
do you need weights? errr, if you want to build muscle then you will need to do some resistance work.

tbh you shouldnt do someone just to work the other side. best thing to do really is swap arms for your manual work for a bit.

Soldato
Riiiight..

First things first.. I dont do ANY weights.

Ive realised that these muscles here...

Stick out (whne I tense my back/shoulder muscles) on my right side a lot more than on my left.

Now I am right handed and been doing the odd bit of manual work (shovelling, carrying heavy rocks etc) over the last 2 months just at weekends.

Just want to even it out on my left side and look for some exercises that I can do. Not even sure what the muscles are called so hoping someone can help me with that too.

EDIT : I dont have access to any weights (do I really need to?) Not interested in getting big or anything just dont want to look so uneven lol. Its even noticeable from the front too with the muscle at top of shoulders/collarbone

Cool chart. Could you provide a copy (higher resolution) pls?

Last edited:
Soldato
I have been after some muscle group charts of high res to dwnload for use/ref in the gym (which is copyright free etc) but I cannot find any decent ones. I actually tried right clicking on the image you provided but the properties show it to be 50k in size and too low a resolution to be able to enlarge to A3. Just a thought :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Permabanned
Dont think i'll be using these guys again, 6 days and it still hasnt come (5 post days but still).

Edit: Well it came, over a week after i ordered it, seeing as it was suppost to be in stock im not too impressed.
Anyway:

Nice weather we're having today.

thats pretty much the standard with weight training sites, your not ordering a motherboard here! City-Link wont overnight large items cos they require multi-man delivery teams. It sucks and i would love to get next day del on weights etc but its just not viable. Looks like a nice setup m8, but dont show us the equipment we want leg shots ;) (god we are so gay in this forum)

Soldato
Changing the subject back to protein drinks/recipes.

Finally, my local Tescos got some coconut milk in, so I tried out Chong Warrior's recipe.

2 scoops unflavoured whey concentrate (WPC80)
150mls coconut milk
150ml water
0.5 teaspoon of organic cocoa powder
1 teaspoon splenda

Shake it up. It does indeed taste similar to Bounty chocolate bar, however, it is very rich and heavy. Not light and clean, as I am used to.

Another recipe which I prefer:

2 scoops unflavoured whey concentrate (WPC80)
5 teaspoons Papaya and Mango Yoghurt (brand: Onken)
100ml water
250ml Apple and Mango juice (not from concentrate, brand: Tesco or Sainsbury's)

Shake it up and its a nice flavour and isnt rich/heavy.

Soldato
Not sure what the bench is for, but at least you have a squat rack :cool:

Although You do know real men don't use a squat rack and instead just powerclean, pushpress the bar into position.

Obv not alpha enough yet :cool:

Soldato
Finally, my local Tescos got some coconut milk in, so I tried out Chong Warrior's recipe.

After weeks without any i bought 12cans on saturday. Still all wrapped up in the shipping packaging, the staff didn't have time to get it on the shelf before I was at the till :D

Shake it up. It does indeed taste similar to Bounty chocolate bar, however, it is very rich and heavy. Not light and clean, as I am used to.

What whey are you using? The richness i can understand if you don't drink a lot of coconut milk but heavy?! I stick oats and 2 bananas into that mix and don't consider it to be heavy.....i've had branded flavoured whey only shakes in the past that have been heavier.

Soldato
:o

Ok, going to post these to give me some incentive to keep at the gym for the next 3 months.

I've got 3 months membership and then I'm back to uni (where I might continue it).

I've seen Killa Kens post so I'll have a read through that in a min.

Main aims are to just bulk up a little over the next 2 and a half months, and then start to eat less and do more CV.

I'm currently jogging more than I go to the gym, so that'll need to change to going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and jogging once a week.

I'm eating well, plenty of proteins and carbs, trying to cut down on fats.

:o this is what not eating properly at uni does to ya.

dsc01716xx0.jpg
dsc01718ka5.jpg

5' 10" - 10st 13lb - 12% BF

Last edited:
Soldato
Although You do know real men don't use a squat rack and instead just powerclean, pushpress the bar into position.

For a minute there i believed you :D
I think its obvious what the bench is for... obviously i move it out to use it though.

thats pretty much the standard with weight training sites, your not ordering a motherboard here!

Well to be fair Argos (where i get most of my weights, youd be suprised at the prices) delivered about 50Kgs of assorted weight and a bar to me in <3 days, if they did a 7" bar id have gotten it from there believe me.

Last edited:
Soldato
What whey are you using? The richness i can understand if you don't drink a lot of coconut milk but heavy?! I stick oats and 2 bananas into that mix and don't consider it to be heavy.....i've had branded flavoured whey only shakes in the past that have been heavier.

Myprotein, unflavoured whey.

The heaviness is like as if I had eaten a product with lots of calories in it and even though you are not full, you dont feel like you can eat much else until the food you have taken has digested a little.

This is the first time I've drank coconut milk from a can. In the past I have drank coconut milk from a coconut, but thats totally different from this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom