OcUK BRINGS YOU RX 580 8G AT UNDER £250 WITH FREE QUAKE CHAMPIONS!

Soldato
tempting, but saving extra pennies to see if vega with custom coolers(@ sensible prices) are available in next couple of months or if 1070ti is available, though miners will gobble them all up im guessing

Associate
For infoz the pre order V2s were received by OCUK and shipped out to purchasers yesterday for delivery this coming Monday.

OcUK Staff
OP
For infoz the pre order V2s were received by OCUK and shipped out to purchasers yesterday for delivery this coming Monday.

Beat me to it, yes they are in stock and were holding the £249 price and they still include the Quake game, its an absolute bargain. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Price is now up, we shall let things calm and issue a discount code for forum members as seem this driver release has created a big push in sales.

Soldato
https://overclock3d.net/news/gpu_di...ferent_gpus_with_their_latest_gaming_driver/1

and now they will go! start jacking up the price and offer discount codes again :(
even through the **** times gamers have supported them knowing if they go to the wall nvidia has a monopoly, but now seems Amd are turning their backs on the very ppl who supported them by going for short termism by supporting the miners, mining wont last for ever in my eyes and gamers have long memories

OcUK Staff
OP
If I come in to store is it one per customer or is that online Only?

Maximum of two! The one per customer is via all buying methods, it is to prevent a miner or trader from taking our stock which we want in the hands of gamers. We now have all Powercolor 580 SKU in stock including the very elusive Golden Sample model. :)

Back
Top Bottom