OcUK Car Meet: Supercar Fest - Saturday July 20th with very LIMITED SPACES!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I was emailed by a member from here a few days ago suggesting an OcUK meet at supercar Fest, it made sense I contacted the organiser and we now have a club stand, basically reserved parking for our group. The bad news is, 25 car maximum and I think were already upto 5 cars.....

Supercar Fest | OcUK Car Club
Includes all day access to Supercar Fest including the Supercar Paddock, car show & concours, grandstands, food court, social enclosures & evening party. Get your VIP hospitality & camping passes here too.

Time & Location
Sat 20th July 2019
Shelsley Walsh, Worcestershire, WR6 6RP
About The Event
  • Gates open at 8am
  • Access to Supercar Paddock, public grandstands, classics & sports cars show, concours, food court & social areas
  • Track action from 9am to 5.30pm
  • Under 16's: Free Admission
  • Live music throughout the day & evening
  • Entry to evening party from 6pm to 10pm included
  • Camping available from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning - £20.00 per pitch
  • VIP Hospitality available at the discounted rate of £135pp for car club members (normal price £150pp)
  • Evening party from 6pm - 10pm (entry included, live music, BBQ & cash bar)

Parking Information

You will be emailed a PDF car parking pass which you must print out and display on your vehicles dash or windscreen. Upon arrival you will be directed to your clubs dedicated parking area.

VIP Hospitality (£135.00 per person)

The Stratstone Enclosure is Supercar Fest's exclusive hospitality area. Situated in the private grounds of the Stratstone cottages right next to the start line and all the action. Housed in the most spectacular surroundings, the Stratstone Enclosure offers the ultimate Supercar Fest experience. Serving fine food and drink all day and a private supercar display, Club Stratstone offers you and your guests an unforgettable VIP experience - more info here

A full timetable of events will be available 1 month before the event

https://www.supercarfest.co.uk/even...k-ICBDFuEega6xS8e-9aD7mb9ySqmei4SD3iyYy-Brp_c

£12.50 per person, booking on above link, £25 at the gate!

OcUK Members Attending:

1. Gibbo - Ferrari 458
2. Mac - Mustang
3. Kindai - Lambo
4. Elliot - S3
5. Tony - Mustang
6. Jedi Fragger - MX5
7. Housey - R8
8. Chris - Z4 35iS
9. Curbii - Scirroco R
10. Steedie - C43
11. Quzoz - GT86

Due to first come, first served, please get your spaces booked now and respond to thread. For club membership number use 777654321

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Is this a run up the hill in your car event or just a come, drink, eat and watch type thing?

You can drive up the hill yes, I don't think its included in the £12.50, I would suspect you have to pay additional for that, something I shall probably do maybe if its easily accessible from where parked to give the crowds some nice noise. :D

Soldato
The email was from me ;). So obviously count me in! Glad we got this sorted :cool:

Z4 35iS

Edit: How do we get to the right booking for clubs? Not sure I can stretch to the VIP package but will consider it.

Soldato
You can drive up the hill yes, I don't think its included in the £12.50, I would suspect you have to pay additional for that, something I shall probably do maybe if its easily accessible from where parked to give the crowds some nice noise. :D

You can apply on the website, iirc it was £30 or £50 for 3 runs?

Found this for the OP
https://www.supercarfest.co.uk/ocuk
https://www.supercarfest.co.uk/events/supercar-fest-ocuk-car-club

Anyone else considering camping? Might make things a bit smoother if we can get there and setup Friday evening, rather than queue for Saturday.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I assume we can just rock up and come find you guys if we can't commit in time to get in the 25 spaces? I've only got a Polo so it's nothing to show off :D

Soldato
I assume we can just rock up and come find you guys if we can't commit in time to get in the 25 spaces? I've only got a Polo so it's nothing to show off :D

Don't see why not, I think you can still get the discounted tickets through our link though.

I've booked camping but not VIP, not sure I'll get £100 of value from it without getting plastered which I don't really fancy. I'll sit in the club stand eating smart price pork pies instead.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Don't see why not, I think you can still get the discounted tickets through our link though.

Suspect so but when it ask for car make and model, please enter NOT DISPLAYING, otherwise you will be allocated a space, of course your welcome to park with us as we don't care what people drive, its just a good get together. :)

Back
Top Bottom