OcUK Case Range - your comments please

Soldato
Yewen said:
Not all, have not used a few of the cases on OcUK yet, mainly that new Antec HTPC jobbie.

I think a short blurb on a suitable system or use would be quite good, a competitor does it and it adds a rough idea of what the case is aimed at.

Lian Li PC7+ - Permanently sold out. Tells you everything you need to know. Order now.

That the sort of thing you had in mind. NO! WAIT! This is the right version;

Lian Li PC7+ - Permanently sold out. Tells you everything you need to know. Order now. IN SILVER

:D

Soldato
Slightly off topic. I always buy pre-built these days and was going to order a another machine 2 weeks ago, however, I really hated the look of the Akasa case being used. I asked the sales rep whether it would be possible to choose a different case but was told unfortunatly not.

Now I notice there is a choice of cases with your pre-built systems.. great idea, exactly what I wanted.. I'll be ordering tomorrow... Nice to see you listen to the customers..

Soldato
You wish WJA96!

I was thinking more along the lines of:

The Lian Li PC7+ offers great value for money, while being subtly styled it can house any PC you wish while keeping good temperatures. It will not show its age easily and is very well built.

The Akasa Eclipse is more suited to a high end PC, able to cool the most high powered PC's at the lowest possible temperatures, with a low price to match. Has a horrible plastic front.

Although skip the last bit, but that with a example processor and HDD amount to stick in the case, as a guideline really. :)

Soldato
I did say but skip the last bit. :p

With you in the thread how could I resist. :D (Simply I could'nt!)

Giving yet more thought to it and a browse of a competitors site, this may be a better idea still.

Have a little line saying:

Ideal for high end SLI in the case of the Eclipse.

PC7+ would be; Ideal for all purpose computers.

v1000+ could have something like; Ideal for a stylish high end computer.

Stacker and TJ07 could have something along the lines of; Ideal for a fully tricked out computer. (every component under the sun added etc.)

Think that would be a better idea than the review one, as then no negativity towards cases comes through, while getting across what the case is suited towards.

Man of Honour
How about the Mountain Mods range of cases. There is only one place that i know of in the UK that you can get these. Yes they are expensive but they are excellent cases.

Slightly off topic here but how about a decent range of custome watercooling parts such as DD, Aquaextreme etc. OCUK is very lacking in this category.

Soldato
Yes but missing the one that matters. :(

Any idea on the Lian Li S80?

EDIT: Just checked out the new Lascala cases you have in, you have managed to get one of the rarer ones in, may be tempted by that!

Last edited:
Soldato
mekrel0023kh.jpg

You get one in most of the V series cases, they do look very smart.

You seem to offer the Silverstone model but not the Lian Li offering. :(

You could also do with having the TR3a in the Lian Li accessories, as I can never find it. :p

Last edited:
Associate
Just wanted to say, Spie, thank you so much. Just seen all the new Lian Li cases in as well as side windows. Would like to think that was in response to this thread. Just reafirming my opinion that you are the most customer centric etailer in the UK. Moreover, these forums net you a sizeable amount of money! Now going to buy me a new case and side panel. Good going.

Fluff_eei

Deleted member 58846

D

Deleted member 58846

gr1mey said:
agreed with the other here, nto cases, but a better range of watercooling parts would be nice, like DangerDen and Aquacomputer :)

Yeh ranges of watercooling toooooo would be nice. I certainly would buy.

Back
Top Bottom