OcUK Custom 'Ultima Demolisher' [Build Progress and Worklog]

Soldato
Hi RJ, I have a question for you mate. How did you manage the cables on this build? I'm finding it kinda difficult with this case. Especialy as my 24 cable is so thick that if I put it down the back of the motherboard, the side panel doesn't actually fit on.

Soldato
Very nice build, and although I do not wish to cause upset, somehow it doesn't look like the sum of all it's parts.

I have to agree, seems a case of buying all the best components and sticking them in a box, but if thats what the customer wants what can you do...i would rather see what OCUK would have come up with if they had the money to spend.

Last edited:
Associate
Can't wait to see the benchies from this.
I too have always used 7/16 with 1/2 inch barbs - built a fair few water cooled systems now and have never had an issue.
Is there any kind of flow indicator on the outside of the case or electronic one inside connected to an alarm because if the case isn't windowed and the worst happens and the pump stops working how is the user going to know until his system starts shutting down due to overheating issues?

Soldato
Can't wait to see the benchies from this.
I too have always used 7/16 with 1/2 inch barbs - built a fair few water cooled systems now and have never had an issue.
Is there any kind of flow indicator on the outside of the case or electronic one inside connected to an alarm because if the case isn't windowed and the worst happens and the pump stops working how is the user going to know until his system starts shutting down due to overheating issues?

Well, RJ could put the D5 on max setting. That way, if the customer can sit on the case without ejaculating, then the pump's probably not working.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
terrible news.

today one of the tubes came off the fittings and coolant has leaked everywhere.

we are currently cleaning it up...

Back
Top Bottom