• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK Customers please read

Godfather
Godfather
As some of you may know summer is the quietest time of the year in the PC business. Warm weather, barbeques and holidays all mean buying hardware isn't foremost in people's minds.

This year is no different, except for OcUK. Right now we are in the middle of a big boom period, for various reasons, but this is also the time of year most staff members take their holidays. Our priority always has and always will be getting your orders out the door and this we are doing. It does mean however that something has to give and that means our phone lines are not staffed to the level we would like.

We've been busy recruiting all week and expect the situaton to ease next week. In the meantime please accept my apologies if you don't get through as quickly as usual and thank you for your support.

Soldato
I had to wait about 10 minutes to get through at lunchtime today. But when I got through, the service was good as usual.
I don't mind waiting a little longer to get through, so long as the customer service standards don't slip.

Back
Top Bottom