OCuk Delivery COST :S

Godfather
Godfather
thepharcyde said:
Browsing forums while at work, what will the shareholders think?!?
Hang on I'll ask them.

(looks in mirror) "Can I browse the forums?"

(reply) "First sign of madness you know".

Soldato
OP
Spie said:
Shop talk IS permitted and always has been. This is what isn't, from the FAQ :

addy, list your items in this thread and I'll look into it. There may be a weight error in one of the items.

sorry for such long reply, i wrote it all out last time and then i lost my internet connection

ok i just realised what it was, it was becuase i selected a set of speakers as the speakers i wanted to add to shopping cart was like half way in and out of a this week only so icouldnt select it, so i sleected one that was exact same price, that was yesterday. Then today i selected the right ones and got rid of the old ones, but some reason it never actually got rid of the shipping fees for the old ones so i had 2 prices for the delivery or 1 item, if that makes sense.

Its now gone down to £24.95 which is perfectly fine. thanks for reopening the thread and all the help everyone.

Soldato
Spacky said:
You got a link?

Alas it was specially built for Spie by Nasa, only problem was they used a Q-Tec PSU and some dodgy thermal pads so it had to be RMA'd for the new 'Gainward Superclocked mirror', with a built in fag lighter and a free version of leisure suit larry.

I could show you but then you may have to be neutralised :o

Soldato
LOL... You think that £20 is high shipping charge... I was going to order 10 PSU's for my company a week ago... Went throught the ordering system and it was over £50 PnP... :eek:

Soldato
daveyj27 said:
To be fair though, 10 PSUs will be packing a fair amount of weight and bulk, which of course will add to the price to send.
exactly, how much does a good PSU weigh? nearly a kelo?
think about sending 10Kg though the post!

Associate
I handle P&P for my place and we have 2 current carrier pricing structures (fairly standard) -

Less than 30Kg - 1 box is X amount then each additional box is a reduced amount to the same shipping address

Above 30Kg - X amount for the first 25Kg then 0.22p for each additional Kg

Carriers are in constant battle against each other and they drive me mad 90% of the time :o

Whoop

/leaves actual prices out to keep war to a minimum ;)

Back
Top Bottom