OCuk Delivery COST :S

Soldato
daveyj27 said:
Newer PSU's that contain modular cabling will weigh more than that.
Depending on the specific PSU, you could be looking at 3 - 4kg EACH nowadays.
exactly!
although when your working on a package by package basis for shiping etc then prices will be less than if your sending more smaller packages to loads of different places (like OcUK)

Permabanned
Craig321 said:
I know that's not overclockers problem but there needs to be some option to enter specific details for the driver.

^^^

This.

I have to order items to my parents house because I cant say flat 2's entrance is through the gate to the rear of the property.

Soldato
iBot said:
^^^

This.

I have to order items to my parents house because I cant say flat 2's entrance is through the gate to the rear of the property.

I have to order stuff miles away from anywhere :)

Don't know why my other post got deleted, oh well.

Soldato
At least with OcUK, if you do ending up paying more, it nearly always arrives on the day you paid for.

I ordered something from a competitor a while back and it arrived a day later (I had paid extra for next day)... and they refused to give me a refund on the difference :mad:

Soldato
i think that's down to the courrier, not ocuk. when ocuk used to use.....christ i cant remember who it was now lol. but anyway when they used them, i never once got my next day delivery, it always took 3 days minimum. This was on at least 5 seperate occations. bugged the hell out of me, though i hear since OCuk changed courriers its all gravey now :)

Back
Top Bottom