1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OcUK Delivery Question

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by PureAppleJuice, 29 May 2006.

1. PureAppleJuice

Wise Guy

Thought it would be more relevant here than in GD. What's the latest time you can order at to be able to get next day delivery?

2. semi-pro waster

Man of Honour

I'm not 100% but I think that it usually has to be before 2pm to get guaranteed next day delivery(this assumes the parts are in stock).

3. Energize

Caporegime

Usually if you order it before 4pm theyll dispatch it the same day, Ive ordered stuff at 5pm before and got it the next day..

4. PureAppleJuice

Wise Guy

Ah cool, thanks :)

5. turbotoaster

Wise Guy

it depends on how many orders are on the system, pickersgo home at 5.30pm, normally if you ring up and ask them to make sure its next day they will ask a picker to make sure it goes out up to 5pm is the latest.

it depends though, if it was a big order or at the end of the week when we needed to hit our sales targets then we will badger the pickers to get it done but i cant guarantee everyone is the same

6. PureAppleJuice

Wise Guy

Will probably be about 11am tomorrow now anyway, so it doesn't matter :) Gonna buy me a 7900GT to complete my new rig ;)