OcUK film quote game.

Soldato
Arrgh....its irritating when you should know what film it is in, but can't remember the name of the damn thing.

Edit: Is it Fight CLub?

A hard one, as I doubt many will have seen it:

It is 8:30 a.m. 3:30 in the morning in Washington. Over the past few days, neither the President nor his senior staff will have had more than a few hours rest. This is when they may be asleep. This is when Western response will be slowest.

Last edited:
Soldato
It is 8:30 a.m. 3:30 in the morning in Washington. Over the past few days, neither the President nor his senior staff will have had more than a few hours rest. This is when they may be asleep. This is when Western response will be slowest.

Threads.

Mine:

Now, then, ladies and gentlemen, do you see this gun? It fires 750 rounds of 9-millimeter ammunition per minute. In other words, if all of you simultaneously were to rush me, not a single one of you would get any closer than you are right now. I do hope I've made myself understood.

Transmission breaker
Don
"Now, then, ladies and gentlemen, do you see this gun? It fires 750 rounds of 9-millimeter ammunition per minute. In other words, if all of you simultaneously were to rush me, not a single one of you would get any closer than you are right now. I do hope I've made myself understood."

The Taking of Pelham One Two Three

And my quote

"I wonder what a Cessna looks like splattered all over those rocks?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom