OcUK forum members who have passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
/bows head

slightly ot - Spie, i hope you are proud of what these forums are, there is more of a community spirit here than any forum i have ever posted on (thats hell of a lot of posts!).
Credit to yourself and your admin team tbh.

Bri

Bri

Soldato
It's a humbling thought. It's quite odd having such strong emotions about someone you haven't met IRL or even 'chatted' to one on one online. I remember shedding a tear when Zoltan's dad posted.

RIP all, keep a place up there for me :)

Soldato
Unfortauntely Silverpaw is a name I didn't have the fortune of encountering on the forums, but I recall reading Zoltan's posts a lot when he was still with us. A very brave chap that really brought out the community spirit here.

I'm sure there are others I don't know about, maybe who stopped posting here before they passed on, but I'm sure they all leave their mark through friendships with other members.

This place really is more than the sum of it's current parts - it also encompasses former members by their association with the present.

Man of Honour
Thats what I like most about these forums, everyone pulls together at the right times. Certainly makes for a community rather that just a bunch of people posting. Makes it a unique place to be, and i'm glad to be a part of it.

RIP to all who are sadly no longer with us.

Associate
Orifice said:
Thats what I like most about these forums, everyone pulls together at the right times. Certainly makes for a community rather that just a bunch of people posting. Makes it a unique place to be, and i'm glad to be a part of it.

I agree, this is perhaps one of the best online communities in the UK, maybe even the world. Just seems like a collective of honest, considerate people.

RIP to those who have passed away.

Lui

Lui

Associate
I have only been here for a couple of months and no one has passed away so i dont knwo them but RIP, chilters, silverpaw and zoltan, and who ever else has passed away :(

Associate
I echo the sentiments, it's fantastic that this is and can be a very supportive community at the most important times :)

RIP to all those people who are sadly no longer among us - long may they be remembered .

Roz

Roz

Associate
Please be very careful, all you young car-freaks. I live in a village and teach at the local school. At least once a year one of my former pupils is killed in a car accident. A few months ago the last one, aged 19, drove into the canal and drowned. Last winter another one (20) skidded in an icy bend and also drowned in the canal before they could get him out. Sermon over. Sorry.

Soldato
chin chin! i raise my glass to you spie. all those that left such a mark on these forums, i hope there is just absolute peacefulness where you may be now! you guys seemed to have shook the foundations these forums where built upon thus you must have been very special!

Rotters

Soldato
Orifice said:

Yup. You've hit the nail bang on. You only have to look at threads like the Zoltan and Silverpaw and Jay to see that this community is one of the best in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom