OcUK Gaming Enigma Essential Advice

Associate
Hey all,

After researching for a week or two, I have picked this bundle mentioned in the title for my first gaming PC. Matches my budget and for the most part has everything I was looking for. I made a couple of changes, mainly just extra memory and a different case.

I've been researching like mad but still a complete beginner so excuse any stupid questions on my part :D

So what I want to know is, does anyone know what the PSU & Motherboard is that comes with this bundle? There was a review from someone else on their website who said the PSU wasn't great and swapped it out later. If the PSU isn't great, do you guys have any good recommendations to replace it with from overclockers? And same goes for the motherboard is it decent or should I go for something slightly better?

Lastly would overclockers let me swap out the PSU and motherboard (if needed) with this deal, obviously for an extra fee of course.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk...-5-3600-geforce-gtx-1660-super-fs-1dv-og.html

Picking Silverstone case, 16gb memory, 500gb ssd, Gtx 1660 super, wifi adapter, windows 10, opted out of bullguard security (figure windows defender or one of the free ones like Avast will be good).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom