• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
so lots of 1080 instock especially for the evga ones, FTW was what im after but the classy price is reasonable, so Ben when will Classys be in stock? though i want the ftw, i want the classy more but dont want to buy the ftw and then 2 days later classifieds are in stock, so plz give us a heads up, cheers

Jayztwocents has just done a review - is it still worth it?

Associate
so lots of 1080 instock especially for the evga ones, FTW was what im after but the classy price is reasonable, so Ben when will Classys be in stock? though i want the ftw, i want the classy more but dont want to buy the ftw and then 2 days later classifieds are in stock, so plz give us a heads up, cheers

We are shipping in stocks each week, still smallish batches at this stage of 10-20 units but from speaking to Gibbo most of the backorders are being cleared within a week now.

Ben

Associate
Ben thanks. I actually got it ordered this morning thanks to advice posted above regarding phone number. My EVGA profile has my mobile number saved. I eventually changed it to my parents landline (i dont have a landline) and it worked first time. The thing is, the website gave no indication as to why it was looping me back to the 'items in cart' page, so without the advice regarding phone number it would still be the same.

Ordered now anyway so quite happy, although perhaps the store could be improved in that respect hopefully.

Something for us to work on for sure. Until this year the EVGA store in Europe has not been that popular. Now we are doing a lot more business with it so certainly need to upgrade it moving forward.

Mail sent to the development team.

Thanks
Ben

Soldato
Something for us to work on for sure. Until this year the EVGA store in Europe has not been that popular. Now we are doing a lot more business with it so certainly need to upgrade it moving forward.

Mail sent to the development team.

Thanks
Ben

Good stuff, keep up the good work. I apologise about my "shambles" comment, just simply frustration at firstly the long wait for my SC (which is excellent btw) and the the problems with trying to order. Your input to these forums is much appreciated though.

Associate
Neat to see that OcUK have excess stock of the 1080 SC yet the rainforest cannot fulfill orders from the 2nd June.

I'm in too deep now to back down. Hopefully they will make a loss of this purchase.

85 days.

Sucks to see you're still waiting pal, but I must say - I admire your patience.

Associate
Order cancelled on the EVGA 1080 Hybrid. What a complete joke of a launch for EVGA. We are now almost at 3 months after the 1080 release and the card still seems to be questionable whether it exists or not.

I will wait until the 1080Ti comes out and hope that the launch for that isn't as terrible...

Associate
I will wait until the 1080Ti comes out and hope that the launch for that isn't as terrible...

My stance too - there is very little difference between all the 1080's available and only off slight improvement over my current 980Ti OC'd

Only worth updating if the 1080Ti comes out

Associate
Well we're now at the 2 week ETA given by jacob, anyone got their hybrid dispatch email ?

No. I just spoke to OCUK and they said they have no ETA from EVGA at all yet. Most likely scenario is they're coming sometime in September. I've waited 3 months. I'm going to ride it out.

Associate
Hi All

Sorry been away travelling for most of last week but you might have seen the Hybrid on the Overclockers site had a bit of an upgrade today. Images and description (along with clock speed confirmed)

I have the view on the first stocks incoming next week into our NL hub.

I would thus expect the first stocks to start landing with Overclockers on around 19th September.

Once this shipment is confirmed I will try to firm up this date but I hope this guidance will help some.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
Hi All

Sorry been away travelling for most of last week but you might have seen the Hybrid on the Overclockers site had a bit of an upgrade today. Images and description (along with clock speed confirmed)

I have the view on the first stocks incoming next week into our NL hub.

I would thus expect the first stocks to start landing with Overclockers on around 19th September.

Once this shipment is confirmed I will try to firm up this date but I hope this guidance will help some.

Thanks
Ben

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom