• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

OcUK Staff
OP
I have not got time to trawl the posts
So as everybody got there 1080/70's now ..please do not tell me there are peeps still waiting since June ?.....

There are still some Asus Strix 1080 OC and EVGA Hybrid customers waiting.

We shipped some more Strix 1080 OC today, so now there is only around 15 orders left to go.

EVGA Hybrid cards are also due to be arriving at OcUK hopefully mid-end of this month. :)

Associate

We shipped some more Strix 1080 OC today, so now there is only around 15 orders left to go.

EVGA Hybrid cards are also due to be arriving at OcUK hopefully mid-end of this month. :)

Cheers gibbo for the update

Well i am absolutely amazed if peeps have been holding on since June respect for doing so ... what an ordeal this as been for both the retailer's and the buyers ...

Associate
Thanks Ben and Gibbo for the updates.

Yes I am still holding on for my June EVGA Hybrid pre-order, although I accepted it would be a wait when I ordered it. Knowing an ETA no matter how long is better than no news, I'm sure my 1GB 560Ti can last a few weeks more :)

Associate

15? On Monday I was told I'm Nr 20 in the queue. So I'm genuinely dead last then :).

Any idea (happy with a ballpark estimate) when those last few will arrive?

Thanks!

OcUK Staff
OP
15? On Monday I was told I'm Nr 20 in the queue. So I'm genuinely dead last then :).

Any idea (happy with a ballpark estimate) when those last few will arrive?

Thanks!

Yes sorry I only see regular orders, there is another 20 orders on top of that done via Amazon checkout, so its closer to 40 actually.

OcUK Staff
OP
Also the KFA2 Blower 1080's arrived, even better they are back to near their original incredible low price of £524.99 at just £539.99 as pound has recovered to 1.35 in short term. :)

Associate
Hi All

Sorry been away travelling for most of last week but you might have seen the Hybrid on the Overclockers site had a bit of an upgrade today. Images and description (along with clock speed confirmed)

I have the view on the first stocks incoming next week into our NL hub.

I would thus expect the first stocks to start landing with Overclockers on around 19th September.

Once this shipment is confirmed I will try to firm up this date but I hope this guidance will help some.

Thanks
Ben

Any update on the Hybrid for the 19th? A competitor has it listed to arrive on the 26th but I assume OCUK will get them quicker due to preorders.

Just sold my 980 Ti - hope this arrives quickly.

Soldato
C'mon folks give us an update.

You need to change your sig mate :)

soon

adverb
in or after a short time.
"everyone will soon know the truth"
synonyms: in a short time, shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), any time (now), by and by; informalpronto, in (less than) no time, in no time (at all), in a jiffy, in two shakes, in two shakes of a lamb's tail, before you can say Jack Robinson; informalsharpish, in a tick, in two ticks; dateddirectly; archaicanon; literaryere long
"she'll be there soon"

Associate
I ordered this on the 28th May... lmao.

OCUK proving (literally) clueless about when it's coming.

As mentioned EVGA only launched the card details 3 weeks ago.

Stock is due into Netherlands warehouse shortly, it might arrive tomorrow but likely Monday now.

Therefore should land with Overclockers Thursday/Friday next week 29th/30th.

Thanks
Ben

Back
Top Bottom