• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Much better power delivery, which should result in better overclocks. The SC just has the single 8-pin like the reference card, whereas the FTW has two 8-pins.

But its already overclocked and I dont want to push any more on it. will that do me then?

Associate
yeah i dont like to mess with clocks because simple i dont know how and I run a media case. not such great airflow. I can live with £30 saving and loosing 25mhz. So that's about 3fps drop at 4k or whatever. Probable arrive sooner because everyone seems to go for the FTW!

Soldato
SC has 8 pin and 6 pin.
evga-geforce-gtx-1080zxsfw.jpg

Associate
According to WCCFTech in the last hour regarding EVGA Hydrocopper and Hybrid 1080s: "EVGA has also assured that they have the Hydro Copper and Hybrid variants for the GeForce GTX 1080 coming really soon. They have already released renders of these cards so launch could come soon after Computex."

Associate
Nice , I got the Inno3d X3 I wasn't sure about it but the bag of haribos swung it for me =)

Had 2 Inno3D cards, my 980 Airboss included and found them to be very quiet and made well as well as standard clocks / boost.

Fingers crossed, this is trust in a brand before any reviews ;)

Get my Oculus Rift on Tuesday as well :)

Associate
Had 2 Inno3D cards, my 980 Airboss included and found them to be very quiet and made well as well as standard clocks / boost.

Fingers crossed, this is trust in a brand before any reviews ;)

Get my Oculus Rift on Tuesday as well :)

I've never tried VR to be honest , hopefully you could report some feedback on this forums when you have had a good play around with the Oculus Rift ? Id been interested to hear your thoughts

Mei

Mei

Soldato
not sure if its been asked alrdy but...

any guess why the pcb on the msi looks so huge?
it has anything special?

Back
Top Bottom