OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 3 - Cars, Computers & Cosplay - Saturday 15th September 2018

Soldato
Haha!

Must admit I said at the time (once the noise had died down!) "this is the sort of thing that ends badly and ends up on Youtube" :D

(but it didn't so that's cool)

and it was all within the rules :D:D

"2. Any revving, minimal, no bouncing of limiters or crazy popping and banging.
3. Strictly obey the 5mph speed limit at all times when entering the business park."

i was just sad I wasn't in the car as It looked mighty fun

OcUK Staff

My favourite. Audi R8 Smokers Edition.

View attachment oaMVZCd.jpg

Was good to see you Saturday Elliot, even though it was very brief, I must admit at first I had to double take and think, who is this, been far too long my friend.
You are probably the one responsible for getting me into proper cars, when you handed me your CSL keys all those years ago and I never forget you taking me for a spin in that orange GTS monster. :)

Associate
Was good to see you Saturday Elliot, even though it was very brief, I must admit at first I had to double take and think, who is this, been far too long my friend.
You are probably the one responsible for getting me into proper cars, when you handed me your CSL keys all those years ago and I never forget you taking me for a spin in that orange GTS monster. :)

Thank you :) So very kind of you to say. I was being a little shy on Saturday, I probably should have made more of an effort. Hope you're well old bean :) PS the old blue Shaguar looked amazing :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
Nice meeting you and chatting about ZEDs for over 90 mins! :)
Ya know how It is with me got my good days got my dark days. Love them OCUK car meetings cause Everyone is so passionate about their rides.
Tahts Clutch pedal replacement spring I'm considering getting to see how it is
https://www.ebay.com/itm/FIT-INFINI...152023?hash=item2ed328a597:g:ImQAAOSwE0JY~jL~

Does not matter if its 200 pound beater car or 100k+ supercar
I fraking loved that Carrier bag mod on the MK1 MR2 hahaha totally something I'd do but iig go premium brand like Morrisons :D

Also i know that polished Aluminium roms with clear sprayed over it looks epic. Always woundered how would it look :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
If it goes for smoking in a car.. Learned 15 years ago one DOES NOT SMOKE IN A CAR..
Im driving down with windows down in my 3G civic having a fag when i used to smoke. Throw cig end out of the window and driving.... Hmmm something smells funny.... O **** my rear seat is on fire !!!! Good i had my fire extinguisher under the seat (required in Poland to pass MOT).
And rule of No Smoking or Eating in car EVER came in place :p

Back
Top Bottom