OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 3 - Cars, Computers & Cosplay - Saturday 15th September 2018

OcUK Staff
Another request if people can share the event on their social media, post about it in other car forums, social groups and invite your friends please. Lets fill the car parks. :)

Man of Honour
For the fellow Northampton'ians, where would people suggest as a sensible place to meet up before hand?

I guess it depends on which end of town most people live.

Quick look on Google maps and route wise (At least from here) it's either A14 - > M6 or M1 - > M45 - A45 - > M6 or M1 - > A50

Edit: Sixfields meet and M1 then A50 route is probably the most central and fastest route from the majority

Associate
Just checked back in on OCUK (and Motors!) for the first time in a while and this seems very interesting! And I just bought a TTRS (my second - sold the last one last year) three weeks ago which is running 472bhp. Would make a good trip out! The last Motors meet I went on was about 8 years ago where we went over the moors and saw Evo doing some filming. Anyone around from back then?

Associate
I guess it depends on which end of town most people live.

Quick look on Google maps and route wise (At least from here) it's either A14 - > M6 or M1 - > M45 - A45 - > M6 or M1 - > A50

Edit: Sixfields meet and M1 then A50 route is probably the most central and fastest route from the majority

Either route works for me really, but I agree that Sixfields is probably the most central meeting point and it has easy access to the M1 or M6. 08:30/09:00 meeting time?

Associate
Will definitely be going this time and not because it's my birthday on the 16th and I want to buy myself a nice present while I'm there :p

Astra GTC VXR will be tagging along for the ride :D

Associate
May be up for this - day after I get back from a holiday so may be cutting it fine as I dont land till 4am the same day.

I can see a few JDM bro's, so I might bring the EP3 Type R along for the show.

Back
Top Bottom