OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 3 - Cars, Computers & Cosplay - Saturday 15th September 2018

Soldato
OP
@Gibbo - would it be an idea for you to contact PistonHeads officially and try and do a mini collaboration with them for this meet to happen? It could almost be like a Pistonheads breakfast if done right - they have a great mix of member's cars and would make a great addition to the day to have them show up.

OcUK Staff
Yes PH are like that, we have spoken to them in the past, they wanted thousands of pounds to just post on their forum, at which point we were like our own forum gets more hits. So things kind of ended there, shall drop them a mail though.

Soldato
Feels a bit odd to turn up in, but it would be cool to look at the shiny cars, I have a remapped I20 turbo? It might still be the only one in the country because no one is as silly as me :p

Soldato
OP
Why would that be silly?

Although OcUK motors forums can sometimes be "unfriendly" shall we say, I can assure you that those that actually come to the meets are interested in all sorts of cars!

Please do come, and if you have friends with an interest in cars or computers, please bring them :)

Soldato
Well my wife might be convincible, I take it the pizza is made there? She loves pizza but is dairy intolerant. I take it they could do without cheese at least? Would they be able to provide an alternative or use one if provided?

Associate
Feels a bit odd to turn up in, but it would be cool to look at the shiny cars, I have a remapped I20 turbo? It might still be the only one in the country because no one is as silly as me :p

We even allow people that drive Skodas and Fiats so you are very welcome :D

OcUK Staff
Well my wife might be convincible, I take it the pizza is made there? She loves pizza but is dairy intolerant. I take it they could do without cheese at least? Would they be able to provide an alternative or use one if provided?

There is a Morrison’s opposite so you can get any food you need, the pizza is not made by us I am afraid.

Soldato
That's ok, I had a chat and she is probably going to take the opportunity to see a show in London so it will be just me but I can certainly come :)

Back
Top Bottom