OcUK Infinity Tesseract - Build Log

Associate
For a rig like that. I'd live in the box the old pc case came in. Beautiful build and nice choice Bongo.. I'm suitability green with envy

Associate
Awesome looking build, this is exactly what I'm looking to buy next year, I was wondering how much would it be if you put 2 GTX780ti's in and also 16GB of ram instead of 8GB? I will be purchasing my system arround June/July next year once most bills are paid off, maybe's there might be some better components out by then.

Last edited:
Soldato
Awesome looking build, this is exactly what I'm looking to buy next year, I was wondering how much would it be if you put 2 GTX780ti's in and also 16GB of ram instead of 8GB? I will be purchasing my system arround June/July next year once most bills are paid off, maybe's there might be some better components out by then.

OCUK staff have said in the Infinity thread that the systems will be revised for 780Tis once the blocks are in.

Associate
It's a bit late, but those systems are near silent - I've built several of them btw.

Good to know, thanks.

What confuses me a little, suddenly the radiators in the first order don't seem to fit into the case:
WC-033-BX Hardware Labs Black ICE Radiator SR1 240
WC-030-BX Hardware Labs Black ICE Radiator SR1 360
and they switched to these:
WC-295-XS XSPC RX240 Dual Fan Radiator V3
WC-296-XS XSPC RX360 Triple Fan Radiator V3
Now I wonder how they know exactly how many other connectors they need to connect the tubing... which is probably the smallest of the costs.

The first listed are out of stock again, so I am glad to use the others ;)

This is the actual reason to let a system build, because you never know what is available or will fit. Except, if you have an Overclockers shop around the corner.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
OP
The first listed are out of stock again, so I am glad to use the others ;)

yes, this is the reason for the change but it has always been my intention to use the best radiators that I can get in reliable supply. The XSPC RX appear to provide better performance and more reliable supply so they will probably the standard radiator from now.

Associate
yes, this is the reason for the change but it has always been my intention to use the best radiators that I can get in reliable supply. The XSPC RX appear to provide better performance and more reliable supply so they will probably the standard radiator from now.

The fans are a little noisy IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom