Oh and I claim you noob

also

A/S/L

wanna cyber?

MB

oldman9iv.jpg

tbh :p :D

Soldato
You'll see people refering to an 'Otacon' or more commonly 'Octagon', 'Octadon', '****'.

He's the ghost of a gay sailor who died at sea on a quest to find 'the one' true homoghey sex slave. They're always taken so young :(

Associate
OP
Andelusion said:
You'll see people refering to an 'Otacon' or more commonly 'Octagon', 'Octadon', '****'.

He's the ghost of a gay sailor who died at sea on a quest to find 'the one' true homoghey sex slave. They're always taken so young :(

ive been here long enough to know... your lying :p

Soldato
OcUK Hints and Tips

GD Forum

No knowledge of computers is necessary in GD. Infact, the less you know about computers the better. All you need to know for GD is that everyone else is weird.

To get the 'in' jokes, you need to read every GD thread. Kudos is earnt by those that post cross thread jokes, alienating other members.

Do not under any circumstances post "i dont get it". This will reset your OcUK kudos score, you may even be outcast for a limited period.

If you are a new member, put yourself up for claimage. This will give you the impression you are accepted into the forum. Although, its really just a big pile of naff designed to compliment the high kudos members.

If a member appreciation thread arises. Do not post under any circumstances.. "no one has mentioned me". The use of the sad smiley here will once more reset your OcUK kudos.

OcUK Kudos is earnt most immediately by posting something funny turning the thread into a thousand long reply marathon. Be warned, posting funny stuff has high risks. If it is a repost you shall be punished by intimidation from members here longer than you could possibly imagine.

Do not assume the older members all joined in Oct 2002. That was the last point before the OcUK War resulting in a nuclear forum detonation wiping the area clean. Unfortunately, Gilly came back, and we are yet to try and remove him once more.

Man of Honour
-gem- said:
i get scared of OCuk because you all seem to know each other really well and have all the inside jokes and stuff, and it feels weird!! Although somewhat more 'homely' than a chatroom.. i tired one once.. never again.
Anyway im not ''having a go'' i just wanted to let you all know i think your nice but posting feels scary :)
Trends come and go so if you missed the current lot don't worry, there'll be a new one soon :)

Back
Top Bottom