OCuk.. its scary :(

Soldato
-gem- said:
i think your a little.. odd. purely based on the ''n00b breeding'' thing.
but i like you :D ;)

Did you not read... OcUK Hints and Tips point 1

No knowledge of computers is necessary in GD. Infact, the less you know about computers the better. All you need to know for GD is that everyone else is weird.

Soldato
-gem- said:
so if i post enough il be exempt from this breeding thing?
i think your a little.. odd. purely based on the ''n00b breeding'' thing.
but i like you :D ;)
No not really Matblack is lovely, we have an orangutan because of him :) He's got a few breeding pairs now, not entirely sure what his motives are though :confused:

Associate
OP
paradigm said:
Ah, sounds like your going to the RR day (Cheltenham/Tewkesbury). You'll find the Motors Forum regulars are a lot more normal :p

that would be the one :) but 'normal' is so.. normal. and a bit boring.

Associate
OP
Blackstar said:
No not really Matblack is lovely, we have an orangutan because of him :) He's got a few breeding pairs now, not entirely sure what his motives are though :confused:

start a super-power GD colony? of super fast typers armed with witty remarks?

Soldato
Blackstar said:
Good call

Shes right and as a member you now have responsibility for Kai too

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17576531

kai37gg.jpg

I didn't breed him by the way

MB

Soldato
-gem- said:
that would be the one :) but 'normal' is so.. normal. and a bit boring.
After wasting away a large portion of your life in GD, you come to find this "normal. and a bit boring" too...

P.S. We all know why this thread has got so many replies. I'm surprised no one has mentioned the cliché yet ;)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
-gem- said:
i get scared of OCuk because you all seem to know each other really well and have all the inside jokes and stuff, and it feels weird!! Although somewhat more 'homely' than a chatroom.. i tired one once.. never again.
Anyway im not ''having a go'' i just wanted to let you all know i think your nice but posting feels scary :)

I was once new to :)
You will eventually make your mark on these forums and be known :)

Soldato
-gem- said:
i get scared of OCuk because you all seem to know each other really well and have all the inside jokes and stuff, and it feels weird!! Although somewhat more 'homely' than a chatroom.. i tired one once.. never again.
Anyway im not ''having a go'' i just wanted to let you all know i think your nice but posting feels scary :)

I know what you mean mate :(

Back
Top Bottom