ocuk-motors.co.uk

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Trickle said:
I couldnt see a way of entering links to images hosted elsewhere - could save you bandwidth.

Bandwidth really isn't an issue :). I'm not sure how Chris feels but I'd rather people didn't link to externally hosted files even if it were possible as we'd eventually end up with a bunch of unsightly red Xs.

JamesM said:
what gallery software does it run?

Gallery 2.0 :)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
PeterNem said:
Don't worry about how it looks, even if it's a totally standard car like mine it's still interesting to see what others have :)
Might add some then once I've given it a wash and taken some better photos :) Only photos I've got at the moment are appallingly parked :o

Soldato
It seems the best way though.

What are the alternatives?

A-Z? In which case people who are genuionely browsing for nothing in particular will see all the people with usernames starting A, B, C but rarely X, Y, Z.

Same is true if they are sorted in the order accounts are created.

The way it is seems the fairest. Those which are viewed most are probably most likely to interest others, but everyone has the chance to move up.

Soldato
I agree with Adz on this one and please upload to the ocuk-motors webspace.

The motors sticky is good but it has lots of red X's in and I would like to avoid this.

Also regarding the sorting. I thought this would be the best way as all the empty albums are at the end. Sort by modification date doesnt actually work for albums, only items in them and if I sort by creation the first members are all at the back and several newer members with empty albums are at the front.

Soldato
i have just stuck a load of photos on there but just realised that the one is stuck on first is the main thumbnail picture. anyway of changing this? its just an arty shot of my rear badge!

Soldato
Done ;)

To give the user the option is something I would like to do but atm do not know how.

Will look into it though along with some other permission ideas I have,

Back
Top Bottom